Quantcast

**~**Friday GMT**~**

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
S'up fellow monkeys. Finally Friday. Yay!

Had a good ride last night; tore through the trails at a good pace. Not too much planned for the weekend. Still tired from last weekend. :thumb:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello to all you internet folk in MONKEYLAND. Late night last up...we were up until nearly 11:00! :eek: Had a 60th birthday party to attend for stepmom-in-law. Mediterranean food. I had half a chicken served on wild rice and ratatouille with a Brother Thelonious beer. It was quite good.

Wife and I are headed to a friend's house on a lake for the weekend. Hope the weather holds up.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good ***yawn* Morning!!!

Tired this morning...late night at band practice. We got the preliminary mixdown back from the studio for a bunch of tracks we put down a few months ago. Sounds good-just a few minor tweaks and we're good to go. Didn't get out of there until 1:15am...back up at 6. I need a nap, man. :thumb:

Bike parts arrive today...so maybe a nap then a full rebuild of the trailbike tonight.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys. One of Jenn's friends is visiting from NH this weekend. Other than that, just been hunkering down and trying to ignore the unpleasant heat. It's been a particularly nasty summer.

Also, rant: our training system at work is FUBAR. I am enrolled in 3 trainings that I was not notified of, am expected to complete 5 trainings that I am not enrolled in but have notifications for, and am on a list stating that my position requires 3 trainings that I am neither enrolled in nor have notifications of.

It's not like I had anything better to do today than spending time chasing people just so that they can enroll me in things that waste my time...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Managed to grade 134 music teacher certification exams (essay only) yesterday so I don't actually have to go back today and do more. I would rather be grading them today in the rain and have had yesterday free, but whatever.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
had a helluva gulley washer last night. the damn basement got a little flooded.
it was tapas night though so that helped the situation.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Also, rant: our training system at work is FUBAR. I am enrolled in 3 trainings that I was not notified of, am expected to complete 5 trainings that I am not enrolled in but have notifications for, and am on a list stating that my position requires 3 trainings that I am neither enrolled in nor have notifications of.

It's not like I had anything better to do today than spending time chasing people just so that they can enroll me in things that waste my time...
unleash one of your eyebrows on them and let them suffer the consequences.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
The Cascade Cycling Classic crit is downtown tomorrow night. The weather forecast is 96 degrees and everyone in Bend turns out to cheer the racers on - should be great fun. Sunday- Tuesday I am heading on a short mountain bike get away. Pictures upon my return.

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
Friday! Stoked. I'm gonna drive up to LA tomorrow and see Mike Giant and get free beer and food. Might even see if I can get him to sign one of my bikes. Should be pretty fun.