Quantcast

!!!Friday GMT!!!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey-O! Friday it is! My off day so another 3 day weekend. Involves rescuing kid from summer job for his birthday dinner and some work in the PA house.

Other than that, ehhh.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy GMT yo! Day off and three day weekend for me too! !!! I hit the gym early this morning with WIFEY. The rest of today's plans include spending a good chuck of the morning at the LBS, going for a ride or run (run probably, looking at the forecast), cleaning this craphole we call a house, making the wife a pizza for dinner, going out for ice cream after. So today's shaping up to be pretty good imo fwiw ffs jhfc gfy. Coffee in hand.

Y'all have a good day now.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Happy Friday, Monkeys!

Woke up 45 minutes late this morning, but still made it to work on time. Had a great mtb ride last night, looking forward to another one tonight. I've been riding with the fast group... er, tailing the fast group, gasping for air with my head and legs about to explode for most of the 12-15 miles we ride, for the past two months on Friday nights, and I'm finally beginning to be able to keep up with them (I can see them instead of just hear them)!! Hurray!!! :thumb:

Heading up to the Rochester area Sunday to check out the Dryer Rd. Park trails with a small group. That should be a good time!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting ready to leave for Northstar in about 4 hours. Two days of downhill ftw.

Otherwise, one more day of doing nothing.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I REALLY want to extend my sleeve down onto my hand. Damn careers.
If you're ever in Denver, go to the DMV off of Peoria just north of the city. There is an employee with an 'SS' tattoo on her face next to her eyebrow.

Good thing her 'career' landed her in a role that has constant interaction with like-minded people of her same race.

(seriously, how the fvck did she land a high visibility public service job?)

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Best I've ever seen in person (not including interweb pics) is the kid at Subway that had "JUGG" and "ALO!" on his knuckles. Pure class.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Morning folks. Friend has been trying to talk me into some sprint distance Tri's down in Cali later this year, so this morning I went for a shake down 20k ride/5k run around tha hood. Never combined the two before, pretty slow run but I didn't drop dead, which was kind of my expectation. Felt pretty good, need to find a place to swim. :think:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Morning folks. Friend has been trying to talk me into some sprint distance Tri's down in Cali later this year, so this morning I went for a shake down 20k ride/5k run around tha hood this morning. Never combined the two before, pretty slow run but I didn't drop dead, which was kind of my expectation. Felt pretty good, need to find a place to swim. :think:
I found that changing my seat forward a bit to use a more upright/forward pedal stroke allowed me to train using more of the same muscles. Helped prevent atrophy of each muscle group on between the different disciplines.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Was out sick yesterday, back to work today with the help of mucinex... it makes me loopy though, should be a fuuuun day! :) :rofl:

Hope to ride this weekend, like, a bunch. That'd be great.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good day so far. Good day...

Successful trip to the LBS. Leanings towards a Trek Madone 6.5 H3. Got to do a little homework first. Shop Owner Boy said my legs fit a size 60 frame, and the rest of me fits a 56. So the geometry of the H3 will work for me. A little more upright with shorter reach.

After the lbs trip, I went for an 8.8 mile run. I'll be feeling that tomorrow.

This was a better day than what being in the office would have had to offer...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
found a pair of vintage ray ban aviators at my house in mint condition. tomorrow im off to highland for a week of riding and filming. so if any ones up there anytime in between the 9th and 16th im around to ride, just look for the kid with a sinister gruitr with rm stickers on the chain stays.