Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Get out the razors and start shaving, because it is National Be Bald and Be Free Day!

There are some new rules for the right of way now, the outer layer of clothing is required to be FRC clothing, which is clothing that won't burn if the pipeline explodes. This includes rain gear.

Back out on the right of way today, hiding in the shelters out of the rain today.

Be safe out there.

BTW, happy birthday General Eisenhower.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
holly friday, racing in the ges race at highland this weekend. not sure if its happening yet because the hole chance of me racing relies on ups carrying through on its over night shipping.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, monkeys! Shoddy night of sleep. Meh. Nothing some extra coffee can't fix. And who the heck put four hours of meetings on my calendar today? It's FRIDAY for crying out loud!

Running my first marathon tomorrow. Rock out...

marathon4.jpg

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My brother underwent 8hrs of surgery yesterday trying to remove his pancreatic cancer.
Unfortunately the tumor is attached to a major blood vessel and couldn't be completely removed.
When he comes to he'll need to tell his 8yo daughter it didn't work.

Enjoy life monkeys.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
My brother underwent 8hrs of surgery yesterday trying to remove his pancreatic cancer.
Unfortunately the tumor is attached to a major blood vessel and couldn't be completely removed.

Enjoy life monkeys.
..... wow, sorry to hear man:(

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Driving to Tahoe for a "coffee date"
Pics or it didn't happen.

Enjoy life monkeys.
Le Suck. :(

:wave:

Yesterday was a major goat rope. FAA came by just in time to watch things completely fall apart Bennie Hill style. :banghead: We are professionals, derp.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
FAA came by just in time to watch things completely fall apart Bennie Hill style. :banghead: We are professionals, derp.
We had a 40' ladder blow off a house while OSHA was stopping by for a chat.
Fortunately nobody was on it and I didn't even turn around/stop talking to acknowledge that it happened (30' behind where we were talking, I watched it go over in the reflection off my truck), which amused the inspector enough to smirk and pretend nothing happened.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
According to the weatherman it was supposed to rain last night so didnt go for a ride and I spend the evening tinkering with the bikes in the garage. Never saw one rain drop... stupid weatherman!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

Enjoy life monkeys.
Ugh...sorry to hear about that. :(

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Enjoy life monkeys.
That is some serious suck right there........Your brother and his family are in my prayers.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
So sorry to hear dan-o.
Good luck in the marathon IAB.

It feels like I've worked 90 hours already this week. TGIF. Went out with a couple of people to celebrate a friend's new jorb, drank some fresh hopped pale ale, and ate some pretty tasty German food.

Enjoy life monkeys.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Friday night we'll, be drinking Manischewitz
Going out to terrorize goyim,
Stomping shagitz, screwing shicksas,
As long as we're home by Saturday mornin'
Cause hey, we're the Brews
Sporting anti-swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we're the boys
Orthodox, hesidic, O.G. Ois

Orthopedic, Dr. Martin's good for
Waffle making, kicking through the shin
Reputation, gained through intimidation
Pacifism no longer tradition

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Cause hey, we're the Brews
Sporting anti-swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we're the boys
Orthodox, hesidic, O.G. Ois

Orthopedic, Dr. Martin's good for
Waffle making, kicking through the shin
Reputation, gained through intimidation
Pacifism no longer tradition
Damn good song from a kick ass band! Havent seen them in years.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hugs and Prayers to Dan-O and the family.
Good Luck to IAB.

I have nothing to do (again) today at work. Perhaps it is time to download another book onto the kindle.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sucks Dan....best wishes to you, your bro and the whole family.

Sitting at my desk at lunch listening to a random music mix on my phone. A song from Kranked 4 came on and got the biggest urge to watch Kranked 4. Luckily I have it on my phone as well. Watching now. Technology is awesome.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Sucks Dan....best wishes to you, your bro and the whole family.

Sitting at my desk at lunch listening to a random music mix on my phone. A song from Kranked 4 came on and got the biggest urge to watch Kranked 4. Luckily I have it on my phone as well. Watching now. Technology is awesome.
Nice! Fortunately I don't have any blocked sites or firewall at work... time to catch up on Gray's Anatomy! :D