Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Just start talking about nothing, and go on, and on, and on because today is Babble Day, so keep on keeping on.

Yesterday was an uneventful day. One of the crew brought in home made sausage for lunch. He brought in 2 kinds of sausage. One was a mild Italian, and the other was garlic. They were both very tasty. Since i was able to exit the right of way, I was tasked with obtaining the rolls for consumption.

Today, one of my guys has another job to do, so the boss is arriving to cover for him. She is going to sit in the field office until he returns from his job in Providence.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Phew... only one GMT. I was up all night worrying about the anarchy that would ensue if there were two GMT's again. :D

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Maybe it did end, but the Ridemonkeys have all been transported to an alternate dimension where another world still exists.

Wake the heck up, people!!! I'm having one of those I-hate-my-effin-Droid days. When it works, it's mahvelous, but it sure does seem to have a lot of bugs!!! Especially with the mp3 player, and it's TICKING ME OFF this morning!!!!!:rant:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
just realized its pep rally day today.... im going home when it starts. that means i get to go riding :D. also gmt starting is a very important thing that can not be taken lightly.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
got out of shooting Cheap Trick tonight but have to do it next week. Shot the guys from Yes on Wednesday. They were pretty good. Hopefully gonna leave early today. Kegging beer soon, i hope.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

Jenn is off to Puerto Rico for the weekend so I've got the house to myself for a couple days.

The kegs arrive later today. :monkeydance:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well I am officially on a new Diet and workout regiment as required by LAPD starting this morning......... I cant wait to get through Background and move out of automotive... so for me today is the start of a new long road to a new career!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well I am officially on a new Diet and workout regiment as required by LAPD starting this morning......... I cant wait to get through Background and move out of automotive... so for me today is the start of a new long road to a new career!!
Congrats, dude!

I hope to get a phone call about an interview for next week. Same field, but a whole new level and OUT OF HEALTHCARE. Man, healthcare sucks. :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It troubles me when an "engineer" from a server manufacturer shows up to fix our equipment, and not only do I clearly know more than he does, he is removing the screws from the server with a pocketknife.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Coffee, Donuts and sitting in a car all day?:D

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning Monkeys.

Today is my last day at my job. 3 1/2 years of my life have been spent here working. I brought in some donuts, sent out my goodbye email to the staff, and my desk is all cleared out of personal stuff. I start my new job on Wednesday next week, so I have a 4 day weekend starting in less than 8 hours. I am pretty happy to say the least.

Time for some coffee.

Congratulations man!

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Morning Monkeys!

I was stuck on a jobsite late yesterday while the rest of my team was treated to happy hour by my illustrious team leader.... no one is here this morning for the briefing so the boss handed me the key to the jeep wrangler and is sending me to a remote site about 80 miles east of BFE. I get to go off roading on the boss' dime. Yay Me!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
is any one awake? come on monkeys get up and post
Um, this was at 3:49 AM.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

HAPPY FRIDAY lmao! OMG you guys
That's the spirit! That's more like it!

Phew... only one GMT. I was up all night worrying about the anarchy that would ensue if there were two GMT's again. :D
Well, that would have been three days in a row, and that really could have resulted in the rapture we were all expecting. It's InsanityLevel9 & QuoFan's faults that the world still turns.

...Mornin'! :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Have to get in a tux today as I am going to big fancy ball with all the royals and presidents from all of the Scandinavian countries. I have not been this dressed up since my wedding. Should be a fun night.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Have to get in a tux today as I am going to big fancy ball with all the royals and presidents from all of the Scandinavian countries. I have not been this dressed up since my wedding. Should be a fun night.
Um, what?!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
do they not make uniforms in anything smaller than a 40 inch waist?
Are you trying to say LAPD cops are fat???

I wear a 38 now after my last diet, I will probably end up loosing another 30 pounds. Will be pretty cool if I end up down to 200 flat.

Monday will be a fun day though, I get to run to aneheim hall of records, San Bernardino Hall of records, Yucaipa Hi school, and plan out a trip to Phoenix Hall of records all for paper work to be had before my next interveiw on the 17th..... Fun Fun