Quantcast

friday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
happy friday people looks like i beat quo fan :weee:. anyways not doing much of anything maybe some editing and bike riding.... oh wait it snowed here in ma last night maybe not.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Fall has arrived in the Old North State. Been a long week...some good moments and some bad ones. I'm only here for a half-day today and tomorrow, so I'm really only going to get in about 15 real minutes of work after you subtract idle chatting at the coffee station, Ridemonkey-time, bathroom breaks and maybe a meeting or two.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What's wrong with Tulsa? I've been there, I know.
Its in Oklahoma. Besides, I already did my day of OT. The airline will move heaven and earth to get you someplace if something is broken, but getting you home is a much lower priority. I don't feel like getting stranded out in the boones for the next 2 days. If I stay here I spend the next 9 hours doing your job:

Sitting in the field office doing nothing. That is the schedule for today. 8 hours of sitting around, getting paid to surf the interwebs.
Kind of a no brainer decision.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys! Just have to make it through work then a fun filled weekend of halloween parties and pumpkin beer. Mmmmm... pumpkin beer :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Came to RM this morning to STOP hearing about the snow we're getting this weekend.

Things I hate to hear at work:
"Oh you got your hair cut."
"Did you hear it's going to snow?" or any weather related comment for that matter

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Came to RM this morning to STOP hearing about the snow we're getting this weekend.

Things I hate to hear at work:
"Oh you got your hair cut."
"Did you hear it's going to snow?" or any weather related comment for that matter
so do you like my new hair cut? also did you know its gonna snow?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Friday means another week in California comes to a end, and not a day too soon.
Back to beautiful Colorado for the weekend. I need to get my skis sorted out this weekend.

:banana:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
My everything hurts again after last nights workout...... Sucking it up and going again tonight. Drinking my morning protein meal replacement shake and heading out for work.

Today is going to blow.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning Monkeys!!

Wow....Texas had 3-5 inches of snow yesterday. And yet my friends who live in that part still bish about living there. Sorry, just my random rant for the morning....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
taking a day of PTO today.
Just dropped L's Outback off a the dealer. Our mechanic told us to take it the experts cuz she needs a new u joint, differential, drive shaft, etc.... & that may not even fix the violent shaking. :rant:

went and saw this Magic Trip (Official Movie Site) - Starring Ken Kesey, Neal Cassady and The Merry Band of Pranksters - A Film by Alex Gibney and Alison Ellwood - Available on DVD November 1st after taking Laura out for birhtday tapas. Good flick.

Going to Chicago this weekend for drinks & dining & unloading some more disposable income for her 30th birthday. Lucky lady. ;)

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
So, my question for the day is if you were a horny 17 year old high school student would you tap that?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
We're having a soup/stew and chilli cook-off potluck today. I brought butternut squash curry soup. I carried it in the crockpot while I walked to work and now my biceps are bulging and shaking. Today starts the Cross Crusades Halloween weekend festival. If I visit all the art boothes downtown then I get a free entry to the Handmade Bicycle Show tomorrow. Rock on, I know what I'm doing tonight. Tomorrow is cyclocross racing all day and then a big Deschutes Brewery warehouse costume party and the clydesdale of the universe championship cyclocross race. Sunday is the dress up mandatory cyclcocross race. I saw the giant staircase and bridge ramp thingy being built yesterday. Wow, should be a fun weekend.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
SCORE!

Hve date night with teh hubby tonight, and scored a FREE groupon for $25 (they gave me $5 towards my next purchase for buying a couple things and this deal was $2 for $25 at this restaurant and lounge!), plus the $3 theater is playing a movie we want to see! I love getting a smokin deal... and scoring on date night! :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Gonna kick an employees butt. Texted me 10 minutes before shift start that they just woke up and they were 60 miles away. CEO covered their first call. I drove seventy miles and covered their second and had to skip coffee and breakfast. They still have not showed up I hope they like unemployment.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon monkeys!

So I just got a call and I am being brought in for a one hour technical interview on Monday. If that goes well, there is an ALL DAY ON SITE as the final phase of the hiring process. I have done a few 4 hour lunch provided team gathering type interview, but all day?

It is for a full time gig and I guess they don't open up a lot of new spots, so I can understand the test drive approach. I have a lot of studying to do this weekend. Anyone know a good Python reference? :rofl:

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
no shes pretty unattractive
True, that is probably not the most flattering pic of her. Lose the glasses and she is actually kind of pretty. And if you are a 17 year old boy that she is offering some pvssy to then she beats hell out of this.......