Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Because the kid that took over still can't get the titling correct.

I've been lording over my boss this week, it is fun and way scarry all at the same time. Not much longer on this project, they should start the last hole today.

Be safe out there.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's Friday it's Friday IT'S FRIDAY!!! So ready for the weekend although it will be my first 2 day weekend if over a month. I'm just ready for a few days of sleeping in and relaxing. Although I'm pretty sure this weekend will be filled with cleaning/organizing the house. My wife and I have been really slacking lately and our house could probably be labeled a disaster area.

Stay warm out there monkeys!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. I say "HEY" ffs! Here a wild idea, monkeys: How about you all wake the heck up, for chrissakes.

Other than having to work tomorrow, looks like a fun weekend on tap. Stupid work.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Pedaled in this morning, its been freakishly warm the last couple days. Hard to believe its January. Got some new rubber for my commuter and a new AGM battery for the scooter since it didn't want to start yesterday morning. Had to dig around on teh internetz to find a sealed battery that would fit in the beemer. I'm still mildly surprised by the fact that you can even still get an old fashioned wet battery, never mind the fact that it seems to be the only OEM option for a lot of motorcycles.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
G'mornin folks. Been a while since I posted, caught up at work and stuff. Went shopping last night and walked away with a new primaloft jacket, some crampons, and socks. Still contemplating what I want to get for my active winter boots. The guy at EMS suggested Keen Revels, which did seem pretty comfy. Any suggestions along those lines? They would be used for hiking and snowshoeing, nothing too extreme.

I think I'm going to ride tomorrow. First time in a month.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Got a little more snow last night....we're finally up to 2" :rolleyes: Sydney was rather excited to see more snow and plans on riding her snowmobile when she gets home from school so that should be interesting. Supposed to be warm tomorrow so I am planning on riding my bike (first time in 2 weeks) too.

Snack time for prego-mamma-monkey. Today I have a banana and some pistachios. MMmmmm....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
G'mornin folks. Been a while since I posted, caught up at work and stuff. Went shopping last night and walked away with a new primaloft jacket, some crampons, and socks. Still contemplating what I want to get for my active winter boots. The guy at EMS suggested Keen Revels, which did seem pretty comfy. Any suggestions along those lines? They would be used for hiking and snowshoeing, nothing too extreme.

I think I'm going to ride tomorrow. First time in a month.
My bike is on the roof. Can you go to Sunset tonight? PM me!!11!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
slept in this morning. oops. just couldn't get up. that's what i get for staying up to watch the jersey shore season premiere.

first bike ride in 2 months tomorrow. woo woo!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
So I have a choice again this weekend - ride or ski. Guess I'll do one day of each! I need to get both bikes into the shop to get some things fixed though and I'm really pissed that I keep being tempted to ride them! Base depth is 38" and mid mtn is 48". That might be a low record for us.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
today would be perfect if I didn't have to go to work....

Anyhoo it started off great, good coffee and taking my dogs for a walk in the woods..

now I get to go work a shift in the fun areas of Oakland playing bald white guy in the wrong neighborhood

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

So my buddy bought the car I knew he was going to buy last night and I was foolish enough to go with him. He did get a good deal on it, but still.

So now he has a matched pair, sort of. '05 C6 Vette and '05 CTS-V. The brakes on the CTS-V are WAY better than the Vette. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys!

So my buddy bought the car I knew he was going to buy last night and I was foolish enough to go with him. He did get a good deal on it, but still.

So now he has a matched pair, sort of. '05 C6 Vette and '05 CTS-V. The brakes on the CTS-V are WAY better than the Vette. :rofl:
your buddy must be having one hell of a midlife crisis

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
your buddy must be having one hell of a midlife crisis
No sh!t. He bought the Vette a month ago? But he hated the wife's Civic, so this was an upgrade. To be honest, though, for what he paid for both it would be hard to pass up.

I would rock a CTS-V if I was paying $185 a month.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! I know it's like mid afternoon for most of you now... but it's still morning here.

Going on a little Argosy Evening Cruise around Lake WA tonight with hubby and auntie. Little man is staying with grandparents until tomorrow evening and the big man has to work tomorrow, so I will spend my day in hot yoga, the gym, walking the dogs, reading a good book, and a bike ride! Woot! I'm so excited to be MOVING! (As opposed to sitting behind this here desk) Yay weekend.