Quantcast

~~~~ friday gmt~~~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
wow little late on the gmt today, oh well. last exam to day then... well i dont really know whats next but ya. other then that its friday so be safe monkeys.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
There was a guy at the gas station this morning filling up with a lit cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I sincerely wanted to punch him in the face.

Happy Friday.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Man, eff the wind. Even for around here its been bad the last two nights. Ran after work yesterday and it was already getting pretty bad. As much as I wanted to ride my bike into work the last two days I"m just not going to do it when the wind is potentially going to be 20+ mph into my face. FSM knows I could use the workout though.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's finally Friday! I've only been at work for 30min and I'm already ready to switch from coffee to beer :think:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Got about 4" of fresh snow last night so everything looks pretty in white this AM. I played in the Staff vs. Senior Class Volleyball game last night and we beat them 4 out of 5 games (it was supposed to be 3 out of 5, but we gave them another chance because we beat them so badly and were done so quickly). We always have a good time with these events and are happy to keep the bragging rights.

Working on our LUNAFEST Silent Auction this weekend so everything is ready for the big night (Jan. 28th -- any locals should definitely come!!!). There will also be plenty of time for sledding with Syd--she LOVES her new snowmobile and is doing quite well with it. Check it out:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

Man, eff the wind. Even for around here its been bad the last two nights. Ran after work yesterday and it was already getting pretty bad. As much as I wanted to ride my bike into work the last two days I"m just not going to do it when the wind is potentially going to be 20+ mph into my face. FSM knows I could use the workout though.
Weird... it has been calm up here.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Morning fellas. Just sh!t myself and now have a toilet paper diaper between what's left of my ass and my now soiled panties :(

But on a brighter, decidely less unpleasant note, I thought this was rather cute -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kW7xzBC-qa0

And on an ever brighter note, I may just sh!t can work today given my current condition and go home to enjoy a 6'er of Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Friday....... More work to do, hope today there is more cars to work on the yesterday.... Counting down the days till school starts, looking forward to the new challenges.

On a better note, two fried eggs and toast for breakfast.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yo, off today, packed the kid off to a weekend pow wow, going to be lazy the rest of the day.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Now that the snowstorm has tapered off, Mt Bachelor has been left with 6 FEET of snow in the last 3 days they say. Wow. Quess where I'm going tomorrow?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Heidi! Jealous! Right on! My hubby proposed to me on the top of that Mountain :)

Happy Friday, I am at work today. Power is still out at home and schools are closed so teh big man is home with teh little man keeping wood on the fire! That's about it! I guess we get wind storm tonight and tomorrow though, that should be entertaining on top of our already sad state of affairs here!

Saw a downed power lined by my house. It stretched across two cars and in front of 4 houses. Guess they aren't going anywhere any time soon!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
friday office.jpg

Friday morning at Loveland. 6-8" of fresh snow, but these huge crowds to deal with.
Today was the first time I'd ever been the first person down a fresh ski run. (no, not this picture) No tracks in front of me, just fluffy snow to float on and carve turns into. Life is good.

I could use a break from tending to yet another unanticipated technology breakdown...

On a brighter note, as I was driving home there was an asshat a number of cars ahead of me who was passing in the most stupid of places in a traffic stream dense enough so passing offered no benefit. I eventually lost sight of him until...

...blue lights ahead and he has not one, but two state cruisers to give him the attention he needed. :thumb:

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
We're grabbing a hotel Sat night :) Probably Breck, girlfriend has a ski lesson pass there so she can muck around all day while my buddy and I head out.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
No trip home this week due to weather so I had to do my laundry at the hotel. The units are stacked and I didn't recognize that the one on top was the dryer so I loaded up and dumped a box of detergent in before figuring it out.