Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
So it falls to me, does it? Wake up slackers! Friday Friday Friday.

Plans this weekend?

We are signing the lease to rent our house out in PA, finally.

Sunday I will drink beer.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Nice to be home. I love Grand Junction but its just not the same if I'm there for work. I must have been wiped out as I slept right through my alarm going off this morning, wife had to wake me up. Really not too impressed by being at work this morning.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. How's it hanging. I just have to make it through today's work day and then my vacation begins! :weee:

Packing this weekend and heading for the west coast at the beginning of next week.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Looks like Wifey and I will be skiing Sunday. It's supposed to be mid-50's at Mount Snow. Rock out.
I used to love t-shirt skiing.

'morning monkeys. Strange dreams last night about zombies.

I noticed this morning that there are a number of overload protected power outlets around the building... but the reset and test buttons are recessed such that you'd need to poke a paperclip in there to push them. Who designed an electrical outlet that requires you to stick pointy metal objects into it?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I noticed this morning that there are a number of overload protected power outlets around the building... but the reset and test buttons are recessed such that you'd need to poke a paperclip in there to push them. Who designed an electrical outlet that requires you to stick pointy metal objects into it?
An evil genius. :rofl:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. So begins another day. Syd has a birthday party for one of the kids in her class tonight and then tomorrow is a marathon day for me (meeting -- girl scouts -- buy birthday gift -- another birthday party) and hopefully I'll get a little downtime on Sunday so I can start next week off fresh 'cause it's going to be even busier than this week!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Fridays are my 1st Saturday. One of the good things of werkin a 4 day/10 hr per day schedule.

So, I'm chilling in mi Case de Terria Roja, drinking coffee and getting my rifles ready for an afternoon of shooting somewhere out on the mesa.

Life's great!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
In Austin for SWSW. Tired this morning as I just got home from Miami and then straight on to Austin. Weather suck with a drop from mid 70s to low 50s and rain. Still hoping to catch a ride with Austin Biker. Dinner at Golden Corral was epic.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Bonjour tout le monde! Tout va bien?! Oui?! Merveilleux!

Here's a super awesome edit I put together with Windows "Movie" Maker. Enjoy....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Well...there is 10 mins left of morning. Skied last night with the hubby. Good times and fast runs! Slept in today, now drinking coffee by the fire with the dogs and trying to figure out what to do before I go pick up the munchkin from Granny's... hmm... probably moar coffee and my kindle. Sounds heavenly. Signing papers for a refi tonight, will save us $350 a month!! Whoop whoop! I can dig that!! Will be helping parents with moving this weekend and skiing Saturday with the little man and hubby again. Life goes on, and it if we try, it will only get better.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I now own a home.
Welcome to the club! Congrats man.

Mine has been keeping me busy. Most recent additions: closet doors installed in the master bedroom (there weren't any when we moved in), screen door installed, working on putting in a security door on the side of the garage, and next is opening the sealed garage door and installing a working roll up door.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
60/40 rosin core solder is what I have.
Screw that crap. You need a separate can of it. Available @ radio shack. I forget what brand we have at work but I use it liberally on switches and what not when soldering in the cockpit. Easy-peasy.

The bank owns it first, and then next in line is your wife.

You're third string, and thus don't own jack.

:thumb:
:stupid:

I just live here.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Screw that crap. You need a separate can of it. Available @ radio shack. I forget what brand we have at work but I use it liberally on switches and what not when soldering in the cockpit. Easy-peasy.

You sound like you're good at it. I might just pay the local shop the $30 to wire everything up (pickups/controls in my guitar)

I know when I've met my match and am not ashamed to bow out.