Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wakey wakey. You people act like it's Friday!

Running around this weekend, doing things and grilling some form of animal muscle at some point.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Yay, Friday!

I got my new stem for my mtb last night, so I put that on and then went for a ride. It felt a LOT better, but I'm still waiting for new handlebars and wheels/tires. WHY is it taking SO LONG??!!!!! :rant:

Anyway, felt great to ride in SHORTS on March 15th in central NY!!! The trails are almost as dry as they were over the summer. One on hand, I hope we have a really dry spring/summer to make up for the monsoon season we had last year, but on the other, I hope it doesn't cause damage to crops and all that. It's been a crazy :crazy: year!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

P.S. any Western N.C. monkeys want to give me a guided tour of Pisgah April 7, 8 or 9? I'm headed down there to see my dad, and Pisgah is on my bucket list of places to ride.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Today is really my "thursday" so it's not feeling much like a Friday as I have to be at school until at least 7:30pm tonight and I'll behere again tomorrow from 8am-6pm. Oh well...the kids will be making some AWESOME music so it'll totally be worth it :) Raining out now so my plans for a lunch time "jog" around the lake won't be happening. Maybe I'll weird the kids out and go to the weight room and workout for my lunch break. They're too funny about me being pregnant. It's sweet but annoying. I do love not having to lift anything though :weee:

Sq-Earl & I are planning on riding on Sunday so that's a big plus! Hopefully I feel good and it's not a big waste of time for him! My mom is a bit weirded-out because I'm 31 weeks preggo, but she knows I'll be fine!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Yay, Friday!

I got my new stem for my mtb last night, so I put that on and then went for a ride. It felt a LOT better, but I'm still waiting for new handlebars and wheels/tires. WHY is it taking SO LONG??!!!!! :rant:

Anyway, felt great to ride in SHORTS on March 15th in central NY!!! The trails are almost as dry as they were over the summer. One on hand, I hope we have a really dry spring/summer to make up for the monsoon season we had last year, but on the other, I hope it doesn't cause damage to crops and all that. It's been a crazy :crazy: year!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

P.S. any Western N.C. monkeys want to give me a guided tour of Pisgah April 7, 8 or 9? I'm headed down there to see my dad, and Pisgah is on my bucket list of places to ride.
Pisgah is on our list too...not sure if it'll happen this summer with the new baby or next, but we're definitely interested in road-tripping!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Friday, so happy it is Friday. Can't wait for the work part of it to be over though! Then maybe some more margaritas tonight... hubby found me some sugar free mix! Whoo hoo! Thanks hubster!

Will ski with teh little one tomorrow... hang out... you know... probably see you all here...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Seatpost was warrantied. Brand new one waiting at the shop for me. Taking the shock in today to another shop to get some spring seats manufactured so I can put on my blingy Ti spring finally.

Then I'm gonna spend the next few weeks skiing, goddammit.