Quantcast

!@#$!#% friday gmt !@$%#$^

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Morning! It is tattoo day, it is tattoo day!!! Re-lining the left forearm finally then a bunch of color, which is much needed.

Rode 120 miles in the past two days on the road bike and my legs are shot today. Just tattoos and live music by my friends band, Whiskey King Coalition. Should be a great day!!

Don't die!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Finally checked my Mega Millions numbers, and I won $7. I'm rollin' in cash, and I'm gonna make it rain!

Going to Deep River today and look at some houses. Tonight we travel to her parent's house for Easter weekend.

Be safe out there.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning monkeys!

Shaved off the beard I grew while in Nepal this morning. Feels weird to have a fresh face. Sold some bike parts last night and will be ordering some more this morning. Tempted to use my REI dividend on a road bike. Let's see if I can get that one past the gf...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. It's finally Friday! Potluck at the office today, brought in some homemade guacamole. My co-workers brought in sooooooo much food. I'm gonna be eating all day long.

:D :drool:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning monkeys!

Shaved off the beard I grew while in Nepal this morning. Feels weird to have a fresh face. Sold some bike parts last night and will be ordering some more this morning. Tempted to use my REI dividend on a road bike. Let's see if I can get that one past the gf...
Did I miss your trip report? Post up pics! And just how much did you spend at REI that you've got enough points for a road bike?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahh yes after 4 days in a row of getting up at 4am it was nice to sleep in until 6. In the office all day today, ordering ambulace supplies, and doing phone interviews with job applicants. our new Ambulance should be arriving shortly from the upfitter

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning (comma) internets!

Had a KILLER ride last night, we got snow a couple days ago and the trails by mi casa are tack-o-licious. Of course, two turns in to the descent I double-flatted. Puncture style, front tire was even set up tubeless and got a hole right through the casing. D'oh! Whatever, it was a good crew and much fun was had. Plus, another buddy lives right at the bottom of the trail, and even though he was at work he left a cooler of beer on his stoop for us. :thumb:

Work today, then checking out a new(ish) brewery for happy hour. Planning a big(ger) ride tomorrow on the Continental Divide Trail with an old friend. Stoked!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Flying out to FL tomorrow AM. First time ever in the Sunshine State. Sitting at the barber now. I never felt like guys should be making appointments but I've been waiting here an hour......

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Oh my gawd! Today is going soooooooo slow. Only one more hour of work. Or should I say one more hour of sitting here pretending to work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
went by the parents.

there is a sh!tload of bbq being prepared for sunday.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
New-ish brewery??? Do tell.
Renegade Brewing. Didn't go, the madness of First Friday deterred us. Mission deferred until Monday, will report back then. :)

SS: I was mistaken. Not CDT, but some other goods near Salida. Again, will report back.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Good Saturday morning...3 day weekend with Easter Monday off. Weather will be pish so I think it will be time to see if there is any fresh snow on the higher peaks.

Maybe Wrath of the Titans on Sunday, and some trainer work to lose this baby fat.