Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Will probably be a boring day. Most friends got the old man fever again and stay home on friday doing nothing. Probably some bike riding and trying to clear my imdb watchlist a bit after a very busy march.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Had a great ride last night with crabjoe. Followed that up with some tasty baked salmon with a dill sauce. Applied to a few more jobs and did some more photo editing.

Ordered a tokina 11-16 yesterday, looking forward to playing with it tomorrow.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I'm tired after a long day at school yesterday! I took a group of 49 kids to see Memphis and they all had a blast but it definitely made for a long day. Supposed to be a beautiful day today so a planned stop at the park with Syd afterschool is a must :)

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Best ride of the year so far last night. We had a great group of people and perfect trail conditions. Tomorrow is not looking promising weather-wise, but we need the rain. Hopefully we'll get more riding in on Sunday.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's finally Friday! Will probably spend a decent amount of time working on the baby's room this weekend. At least all the painting is done with. Hopefully will be able to fit in a ride as well.

Also... GO YANKEES! DOWN WITH THE SOX! :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Can I suggest testing 3x a day now, just for safety?
Just got the testing stuff last night leaving the hospital, What is scaring the hell out of me and my doctor is the fact I will be good for a week two weeks, maybe a couple days.... and Blam I find myself on a low. Right now its test in the morning, test after lunch, and anytime I start to feel like ****.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

Renewed my CCNP certification yesterday, so I've got that monkey off my back for a while. I'm taking a class for my CISSP this summer. I might be masochistic and start studying for my CCIE in the fall... we'll see :think:

SO MANY ACRONYMS.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Really? Must I be the first to wish everyone a happy 4/20?

Have a great day everyone!
and a good day to you....

but i've never smoked...

and it's hard to believe dave wyndorf will be 56 this year.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Finally made it to Tempe. Jeebus what a goat rope getting into LA turned out to be. Finally caught a flight to Burbank, which is probably the airport I should be using anyway. Effing hot here. Supposed to be 102 tomorrow. :twitch:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:wave:

Finally made it to Tempe. Jeebus what a goat rope getting into LA turned out to be. Finally caught a flight to Burbank, which is probably the airport I should be using anyway. Effing hot here. Supposed to be 102 tomorrow. :twitch:
:nopity: we'll be crying Hallelujah if we hit 70 on Sunday!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Selling more road bike gear to finance the move next Thursday thanks to the VA ****ing up my pay for yet another month.

If anyone needs some Reynolds carbon clinchers or a Garmin 500 bundle, check out the road forum. Deals to monkeys!!!