Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yo Friday, I say it's Friday. Coffee in hand, bike ride soon, then yard work followed by some beers later, I think. Go out and have a great weekend, would ya?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ah, first week back from vaca in the bag. Now I remember why I go on vacation in the first place.

Hopefully getting out for some massive bike rides this weekend, I've been off for like three weeks now. Have a good one y'all!

Luckybikes

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Dracut MA
Finishing my coffee now so i can take on the day. Got a good ride in last night even though it poured on me half way through. Hoping to get out this weekend for another good ride. Hope everyone finishes there week strong.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning monkeys!

Another quarry shot today. Not taking lunch to blow out early. Heading to the in-laws tonight. Riding Nam tomorrow, and Sunday going to shoot my niece's softball game.

Be safe out there.
Dude, why all the violence and irony in one post? :D:rofl:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Friday it definitely is! Going over to our friend's house tonight for a bonfire and beers. Got plans to ride single track on both Saturday morning and Sunday morning as long as the weather cooperates.

Stay safe and keep the rubber side down... or at least land rubber side down.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Bought a bike today.......IMAG0593.jpg

Got it used in almost new condition. I guess the guys wife bought it for him and he wanted a better model.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Just got back from a run, gotta start getting ready for work. Hopefully not another slow day.
Itching to go riding, but home repairs and emergencies keep cropping up, so I can't get brakes for my bike. Haven't ridden since January :(

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Denver-ites, how did you fare?
Golden-ite here ... beautiful evening with a light breeze.

Good morning.
This morning I was reminded that I forgot to get coffee yesterday. I'm just having my first cup now at work, along with a nice breakfast burrito. I'm hoping to survive the day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
moving slow, attempting to drink coffee. My body is totally sore from moving 300 pound people run after run in the yesterday. Packing up the camper, tomorrow we do a 14 hour drive to Sedona for some Mt Biking

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT UP THERE POPPYCOCKS!

I had to give a presentation to our company leaders this morning. I suck at that.

Should be a fun weekend with multiple bike rides involved in some capacity. So is mine.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Jeans Friday!

So yesterday I got a talking to for making too much noise in my cube. I was redoing my fake wall (the guy who build it put wood studs 12" on center, wtf?) and I guess my drill was bothering people. Nobody says anything to me, but a guy from the other side of the building comes to talk to me.

I find out later they call him "the marshal" because it's his job to make sure no fun is had, everyone is wearing appropriate business casual attire, and everyone is aware of his business. I have always worked in an open environment. If I am pissing you off, tell me. Don't go tell the marshal so he can come have a nice chat.

Best part. Right after lunch he sent out an office wide email.

Everyone,

Remember we are working in a very close environment. Loud noises travel and make it difficult for your peers to focus on their jobs.

If you must built something please take it to a different area, such as the lab, outside (weather permitting) or to a conference room where the door can be shut.

Please try to keep voice levels down and limit yelling over cube walls.

Even though we have added several additional T1’s, please remember streaming of any type is not allowed. Please ensure you are not streaming video or audio, as the extra loads do bring the network down to a crawl, and affect the phone lines. There are many people here sharing a limited resource please be courteous to others.
:rofl:

<edit> I would have built it outside, but it was pouring yesterday.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning Monkeys.

It's Jeans Friday!

So yesterday I got a talking to for making too much noise in my cube. I was redoing my fake wall (the guy who build it put wood studs 12" on center, wtf?) and I guess my drill was bothering people. Nobody says anything to me, but a guy from the other side of the building comes to talk to me.

I find out later they call him "the marshal" because it's his job to make sure no fun is had, everyone is wearing appropriate business casual attire, and everyone is aware of his business. I have always worked in an open environment. If I am pissing you off, tell me. Don't go tell the marshal so he can come have a nice chat.

Best part. Right after lunch he sent out an office wide email.

:rofl:

<edit> I would have built it outside, but it was pouring yesterday.
It seems strobe lights are allowed.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ah, first week back from vaca in the bag. Now I remember why I go on vacation in the first place.

Hopefully getting out for some massive bike rides this weekend, I've been off for like three weeks now. Have a good one y'all!
Ride Nam with us tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Be forewarned we're bringing the huck bikes to mess around.

Also, Matt and I might be going to Mt. Hood tonight to putz around if you're around.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! ...I get to go home in 6 mins! :weee:

Love half day/jeans Friday. Doing work on the house with teh hubster this weekend... replacing facia boards, painting gutters. Etc. Good times! Pray for sunshine! Have fun and be safe out there!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ride Nam with us tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Be forewarned we're bringing the huck bikes to mess around.

Also, Matt and I might be going to Mt. Hood tonight to putz around if you're around.
Herm, I made plans with my bros to ride tomorrow morning but I'd be up for putzing around tonight if the weather holds out. Text with nud...plans.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Michael Fassbender might get a Oscar for being a robot.

Prometheus was pretty fvcking awesome.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I am in a fowl mood after today..... after the eight hundred dollar **** up my salesman provided for me to clean up.... I do belive I will be releasing him of his duties in the morning.