Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey now! Today is my Friday. My wife and son ARE out of town so it's bachelor house , bikes, beer, and burritos for me this weekend. May even stay up to like 11 pm or so! Woooooo

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Had a coughing fit getting out of the shower. Popped a rib or something. Can barely move. Day off.

Sh!t. This whole: "ride everyday while the wife and kid are away" plan is really not working out at all.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Nick's log: day 406 of working out of town. Working 12-13 hrs a day, job sites going ok, hotel room shrinking, food tasteless, people are strange, quality sleep a distant memory. Coffee is a fine blend of Arabica and Duracell. I can't wait to go home, sleep in my own bed and ride my bike.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good morning.
Nick's log: day 406 of working out of town. Working 12-13 hrs a day, job sites going ok, hotel room shrinking, food tasteless, people are strange, quality sleep a distant memory. Coffee is a fine blend of Arabica and Duracell. I can't wait to go home, sleep in my own bed and ride my bike.
Have you considered downsizing your life and working at a bike shop?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oy. Is it time to leave yet? My job has been MISERABLE to be at the past couple weeks. Especially yesterday and today. My boss is the lady from The Devil Wears Prada. fmj

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
My wife's last day at her old job. Thank you baby Jesus. Her boss is/was a douche. It will be nice for her to finally get two weeks vacation and more than 2 sick days a year. Although, trying to supportive while cheering on the inside is hard. I didn't think leaving a job would be so emotional...