Quantcast

<<<Friday GMT>>>

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well good morning, all my little bronze medalists! Happy Friday. So I watched the second half of the USA basketball game yesterday. ROLF Holy crap.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I'm excited it's Friday but this weekend is already packed with plans of hanging out with family. Isn't the weekend supposed to be for relaxing?!? Hopeing I can squeeze in a small ride tomorrow morning.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Get out there and pound the world in the ass!
I prefer to spank it, but to each his own...

Hard ride last night. I started off really strong. But the pace was super fast, and I think I used up all my adrenaline in the first 30 minutes trying to keep up. It was hot, my legs felt like lead, ended up bailing with a couple others about 2/3 of the way through. At least I wasn't the only one suffering.

Relaxing tonight, riding tomorrow, and planning for a fun day down by the lake on Sunday listening to local bands and drinking local brews. Should be fun!!!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Buffalo and Skibunny have arrived in the tetons! Slept under the stars/bright moon last night off the highway in Idaho. After a full day of getting towed behind my uncles ski boat in the 90 degree weather. Pretty fvcking awesome time. I love our life. :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Spent my morning being written on by the Ultrasound tech for my vein procedure monday morning. Afternoon has been spent in the pool with Syd & Alex. Sydney is quite the fish and Alex enjoys the water almost as much :) Tonight promises to be a tough ride with the guys with the temp hovering at 90 already and it's quite humid to boot. We'll see how long we last.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Man, today was just one of those days. People getting all kinds of butthurt over perceived slights when there was zero of it. Fvcking office politics.

Ever have one of those days where the world is conspiring against you? I swear it was doing everything it could to prevent me from taking my mornin deuce. Many hours and contractions later here we are.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO

"Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?"