Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Officialy my weekend starts Tuesday but just got a ton of mails so I have to work, all the people I know decided to get old and not leave their houses so I have a strange feeling it's going to be a boring weekend. Hopefully someone will want to visit baltic games and see some bmx riding.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I've got a busy 3 day weekend ahead for me...
Saturday = wife's birthday party
Sunday = wife's friend's wedding
Monday = going out on my dad's sailboat (if the weather is decent)

Stay safe out there monkeys!

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Busy day today, but at least I'm off the hook for some redesign work I thought was coming. Frees up about 4-6h to work on other things I'm on the hook for. Yay product launches.

This weekend:
Sat: Working on the Unimog
Sun: Visiting with family
Mon: OMGWTFBBQ I think I'm going to do a bacon explosion and my bacon wrapped marinated beef on a stick. **** vegetables. Jonkranked, stop by for some leftovers on the way home!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Busy day today, but at least I'm off the hook for some redesign work I thought was coming. Frees up about 4-6h to work on other things I'm on the hook for. Yay product launches.

This weekend:
Sat: Working on the Unimog
Sun: Visiting with family
Mon: OMGWTFBBQ I think I'm going to do a bacon explosion and my bacon wrapped marinated beef on a stick. **** vegetables. Jonkranked, stop by for some leftovers on the way home!
You own a Unimog? That is awesome

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wow I made it through 34 straight days of work. Tomorrow I am going for a nice road ride then I have to hang around for the Phone guy and the Satellite TV guy in the afternoon. Sat Night is a birthday party and sunday is more bike riding and then go down to my MIL's and grab the last of our crap from her house. Did I mention that I don't miss the Biatch one bit! Loving the new house and the 20 min commute

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Found out this morning that we have to move out today instead of tomorrow. No uhauls, Penske, Ryder, or budget trucks are available. Sh!t.

Oh yea, and we can't move into the new place until tomorrow.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Howdie! I can't believe the summer is over and I go back to work next week. I'm definitely going to miss playing with Syd & Alex everyday.

MTB ride with the guys tonight and it's going to be a hot one so I better get hydrating.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Buying vintage vw parts is the most infuriating thing ever. "Hey man, sorry I didn't check on that yet, I been reeeaally busy man, far out." Goddam hippies.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
interesting....the skeletal remains of a brother of a friend of ours from high school were recently found....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Heading out to Laughlin for the weekend in about T-20 minutes...then a three day week next week. Sweet.