Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Been up since 5am and have had way too much coffee already. The wife was out of town last night for work so had to get up early to take the little one to daycare and still make it to work on time.

I'm planning on finishing up the garage roof sometime tomorrow. Also my wife and I are playing each other in our fantasy football league this week so Sunday is going to be really interesting.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
This week has been a blur.
Finally a rainy day to chase down the $80k owed from various clients, get some quotes done and schedule the coming weeks.

Got rear ended by an apparently blind f-tard on Wed.
He somehow failed to see my truck on a clear, sunny day as I waited for the car in front of me to turn left.
Hit me at 30mph, never touched the brakes, and absolutely totalled his Jeep Cherokee clear to the windshield.
I need a new bumper and bed side. 7500# truck for the win.
My back, neck and shoulder of the arm holding the wheel didn't fare so well; sore as hell.

Hoping my sons football game tonight isn't called due to rain, its an epic match up between the only undefeated teams in the league.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Had dinner with a few friends last night and picked up a dog crate. The pup is on a truck from Tennessee as we speak and shall arrive tomorrow morning. Oh boy.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
The pup is on a truck from Tennessee as we speak and shall arrive tomorrow morning. Oh boy.
What's the deal with long-distance pet adoptions?
Our local shelter is full of dogs but I keep meeting people who're getting dogs from all over the country.
Not hating, just curious.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Morning. Bought an M3 yesterday, then had dinner out with some friends for a birthday. :monkey:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
What's the deal with long-distance pet adoptions?
Our local shelter is full of dogs but I keep meeting people who're getting dogs from all over the country.
Not hating, just curious.
We were looking for a particular breed (Australian shepherd or Aussie mix) which unfortunately no local shelters had. As it was explained to us, there is a glut of dogs down south in high kill shelters. They ship them up to the northeast because there is, apparently, a shortage of dogs up here. Quite a few of the local shelters worked with rescues in the south as well, they would be fostered in Tennessee and sent up here afterward.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Otherwise known as "Florida"? ;)
That doesn't even cover half of the ****ing crazies here.

Do like me! Accept a position in the 3rd world instead! Make those office blues disappear as you go blind from rabies, hepatitis, yellow fever, or some such...

#firsttothirdworldproblems
I have to admit playing grabass with the saleschicks is better than worms in my eye.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
We were looking for a particular breed (Australian shepherd or Aussie mix) which unfortunately no local shelters had. As it was explained to us, there is a glut of dogs down south in high kill shelters. They ship them up to the northeast because there is, apparently, a shortage of dogs up here. Quite a few of the local shelters worked with rescues in the south as well, they would be fostered in Tennessee and sent up here afterward.
Northeast animal control uses the same program Canada uses for homeless people. It's called winter.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Friday bitches. Week 2 almost in the can and man I love this job. I haven't worked this hard or learned this much in forever and it feels great.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is it an E30, or a fake M3? :rofl:

Pics please. While I am not a huge fan of BMW overall, the E30 M3 is one of the sexiest stock rides ever made IMO. I had an E30 325 with the sport interior (paid $200 at a tow auction). Fun car, but I was pissed to find out the M3 had all sorts of body mods that weren't easily had for a non M.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
It's an e36. Black on black 4 door, manual, Dinan intake and exhaust. Otherwise stock. I'll take some pics once I've got it. Gotta go get it insured in a few, then picking it up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's an e36. Black on black 4 door, manual, Dinan intake and exhaust. Otherwise stock. I'll take some pics once I've got it. Gotta go get it insured in a few, then picking it up.
someone bought a new job gift.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Score one for my younger brother.... He apparently stopped by this morning before I was awake, and posted a picture off my phone to FB for me..... unfortunately for me he thought it was funny, Well ok it was funny as hell..... Damnit I need to remember not to keep pics like that on the phone...... I had a lot of explaining to do to more than a few lady friends