Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
All bikes non worky. Need to repair them this weekend. Today beer, nachos and where the trail ends with some friends. Later I finally get some sleep after a tough week start.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Slow day yesterday, hoping for more of the same today. I think I'm going to upstairs and get me some coffee so I can have heartburn later.

No running for me still. My left shin still doesn't feel any better. I may actually go see a doctor, mildly concerned I have a stress fracture.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Gonna go DHing tomorrow for the last time of the season at our local mountain. Where the hell did this summer go?

Also tomorrow morning my wife and son leave for a week to go visit her family in the midwest. I'll have the house all to myself for an entire week. I don't know what I'm gonna do with all this free time.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Home with sick kid. Need to go into office, though. Need to get said employees to move out kid's x-mas gift out of my office prior to our arrival (DK mini BMX!). That is all.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Last day of work before some pre-Senegal time off.

Now they tell me I need to obtain a police record check. Would have been nice to know about this weeks ago along with all the other crap I had to take care of...

I think fall/winter has arrived in Vancouver... The rain has started. Trails will be treacherous this weekend...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
In the douche hive... Even the receptionist is a douche...

I think I even spotted a guy striking the weaver stance while waiting for the elevator...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning, Monkeys. Good night ride last night, and heard the Scottish Export (aged 8 months) will be back on tap at a local brewpub starting today. That sh!t is delicious. Gonna grab a growler on the way outta town later today - headed to Moab weather pending, if The Whole Enchilada isn't in, I'm not sure I wanna make the drive.

I have an extra ticket to the Members Only GABF session tomorrow at noon. $55 + $3 in fees, anyone in Denver want to go?
If our last minute trip to Moab ends up being a bust, I'll shoot you a PM. If you find someone else, that's my loss. This would be a sweet thing to rock for sure.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
The dog was up puking all night and he's still not feeling well this morning.

Today just getting through day number twelve in a row of work. I think I'll head out to a coffee shop to work for a little while there. Then I'm going to try to sneak out early this afternoon.

I haven't been home for a couple weekends. So I think the plan is to just stay around here. Maybe hang new lights in my office, and finish some trim. Then I can move all the furniture back to where it should be. Probably try to get in a run and use the kettle bell a bit.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Moving again. The truck should be here and then I get to go straight to work after. JOY!!!

Don't die!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still not feeling 100% today and I think I will go home early from work. Hopefully I will be good to ride Sunday when we should hit 68 for some nice fall riding.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good afternoon! Woke up to the conehead dog with the big side of the cone hoovering the carpet and a strange clinking on the plastic... upon investigation it was some fancy panties with a chain on them... I think if I put bells on ALL the panties, we could prevent more underwear eating.

Bells for all panties 2012!!