Quantcast

~~~ Friday GMT ~~~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Spent the last week helping to fix up a house in Minot ND. I'll be oh so stoked to get home today. Its been "blustery" here.

Coffee in hand. Have a great Friday, yo!

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Took back $42 worth of bottle/can returns last night. At 5cents a bottle/can, you do the math. It took me about 10min just to unload them all out of my van.

My wife and son finally get back tomorrow afternoon so I'm thinking I should spend tonight cleaning up. I want to make sure it doesn't look like a bomb went off in my house when my wife walks in the door.

LOL @ NYY.
Grrrr... :rant:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Did my first complete shave with a straight razor this morning. That sh!t is sweet. Walking around rubbing my face, going mmmmmm. Which is a nice change for my coworkers, usually I'm rubbing my crotch.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning.

Took back $42 worth of bottle/can returns last night. At 5cents a bottle/can, you do the math. It took me about 10min just to unload them all out of my van.

My wife and son finally get back tomorrow afternoon so I'm thinking I should spend tonight cleaning up. I want to make sure it doesn't look like a bomb went off in my house when my wife walks in the door.

well you did do the first step, you got rid of all the empies you created since she left...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
well you did do the first step, you got rid of all the empies you created since she left...
That would have been amazing if I had drank 840 beers over 6 days :rofl:

*EDIT* Next time she leaves town for a week... Challenge accepted!

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

Morning.