Quantcast

%%%Friday GMT%%%

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got to the gym for the first time in a long time yesterday. It feels great. Also, I have a root canal at 1:30.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Got a list of things to do around the house this weekend and probably not gonna get most of them done. So just another typical weekend for me.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! We had our holiday party yesterday afternoon. Food was okay, but the raffle and family feud game were drenched in lamesauce. Oh well, any excuse to take an afternoon and screw off is okay with me.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rode bikes last night. Drank beer, a fabulous black IPA (whatever that is) named Battle Cat at the local brewpub. Christmas party at Yeti tonight. Gonna ski my damned cheater fat skis tomorrow. La vida, es bueno.

[Video courtesy SkrdShtles]

Last edited:

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Rode bikes last night. Drank beer, a fabulous black IPA (whatever that is) named Battle Cat at the local brewpub. Christmas party at Yeti tonight. Gonna ski my damned cheater fat skis tomorrow. La vida, es bueno.

[Video courtesy SkrdShtles]
I learned to ski on some Olins from that were probably from that era.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
F'in' aye right. Too long skis... too big boots... $hitty old Marker Explodamatics. Skiing wasn't really so easy way back when. :D
My dad still has the original skis that him and my uncle learned to ski on from way back in the day. All wooden skis with leather straps that you fastened over whatever boots you were wearing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Lovely. Its night time and in 20 minutes I head to Richmond. My passenger told me that the was a shooting on her corner last night.
my brother went to his HOA meeting a couple of weeks a go to find out that someone in their neighborhood was shot in their house recently....and that was all the information they would get.