Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

How is everyones apocalypse going? People are making end of the world jokes out there like there's no tomorrow.

:rimshot:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
G'mornin! Another day in paradise. I've been staring at the blue screen on my computer for 30 minutes now as it does its best to restart. All triggered by the fact that our payroll software is, big surprise here, not working. Gonna be one of those kinda days...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yo people. This is my last day before my semi-retirement through June. :thumb: Rest of the year will be easy, except for this whole "new kid due in February" business.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Yo.
Several hundred miles of ice on the highway, easily 100+ vehicles in the ditches or upside down, 12 hours in and stilla few more hours to go.

Falala lala , lala la laaaaa ...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tried to go to work this morning, but I am exhausted from the food poisoning. I was able to change my vm and get my 'must do' list to one of my colleagues to call for me. I just slept like the dead for 2 hours and feel much better. Time for some tomato soup and jello.

Nick - stay safe out there, that's a long drive in this weather.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good Morning monkies! I heard the Mayans were mad that we started saying they predicted the end of the world because they were actually predicting the spiritual awakening of the world. Anyone awake yet? That'd be cool.

I was running late due to black ice and not leaving early enough today and when I rolled into work I only got to hear half of my favorite song on the radio. I turned on pandora... and got to finish it! Woo hoo!