Quantcast

^^^Friday GMT^^^

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This week has dragged on for way too long. Going to the St Paddy's parade tomorrow and hitting up my wife's friend's party afterward. Then probably just relaxing around the house on Sunday.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
PT Boss says I can start up on the spin bike again. Sweet. No more goddamn recumbent bike. Another month or so until I can road ride. I've got 90% of my range of motion back. They told me not to push the last 10% and let my meniscus heal.

Isn't that a great story?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Decided to quit being such a bitch and peddled into work this morning. Between all the running I've been doing and winter, I haven't ridden my bicycle into work in probably 2 or 3 months. Felt good, realized I've missed it. I need to run less, bike moar!

Isn't that a great story?
Hell yea it is. I know that feel.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Climbed again last night. Top rope this time. My sauce is still weak. Hoping to ride w/ nick this weekend.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning everyone.

IAB nice work on the recovery man.

Getting tattooed tomorrow. Starting an ankle to knee leg piece. Pretty curious to see how this will turn out. It will also be my first tattoo that is pretty visible (as long as I am wearing shorts). All of my other tattoos are well hidden even in a t-shirt.

Last edited:

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Sluggish start to the day. I was tired and moving some money around this morning, and accidentally made eight months worth of payments on one of our cars. Heh.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
A guy I can't stand from our MA office has been here all week. He's a self proclaimed "ladies man". From previous encounters I was pretty much convinced he's a ladies man in that his mom still makes his bed.

Today he is wearing a 2XL Hawaiian shirt tucked into jeans without a belt, and has easily 3/4" long fingernails.

Lookout ladies of CO, he's gonna sweep you off his feet with his sweet Linux skills.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
A guy I can't stand from our MA office has been here all week. He's a self proclaimed "ladies man". From previous encounters I was pretty much convinced he's a ladies man in that his mom still makes his bed.

Today he is wearing a 2XL Hawaiian shirt tucked into jeans without a belt, and has easily 3/4" long fingernails.

Lookout ladies of CO, he's gonna sweep you off his feet with his sweet Linux skills.
:rofl: *nix guys are such insufferable a$$holes. :D