Quantcast

Friday GMT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hola banditos.

Just fed the baby a bottle and changed her, remarkable because she made it nearly 7 hours between feedings.

In other news, I'm waiting on good sunny weather to do a photo shoot of my Turner 6 Pack build. It's lacking a brake bleed to be rideable but is totally photo ready.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see a place beyond the pines....eat bbq....read a little bit.....and try to stay away from the internet and tv all day.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's finally Friday and looking like fairly decent weather this weekend. Not much planned for tomorrow but doing a trail ride with a few of the guys on Sunday morning. It'll feel good to get out and pedal after the busy week I've had.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Cancelled all our jobs for today as my crews, who all live in Cambridge and Watertown area, are on police lockdown.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
hooray for solid poooooooop!
You have no idea how true that was. But, as I was assured, you get over it. Not a single "event" on this last turnaround.

Damn, I'm worldly.

On another note, goddam watching the news is exhausting.

auzzy

Chimp
May 1, 2008
Victoria, BC
Raining in Vancouver again...go figure. Making the schlep back to Victoria to hang out with my family for the weekend; going to the floating boat show, get my eyes checked, do some trail maintenance and probably get drunk with my friends. Should be good.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My job is doing stupid stuff to my perception on what's good weather. Now I'm thinking: Rain? Good! People will go to cinemas! There is something seriously wrong about being happy that it will rain on the weekend.