Quantcast

&&&Friday GMT&&&

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

THREE DAY WEEKEND AHEAD!!!!! My buddy's BBQ/party tomorrow, possible ride on Sunday, and work on projects around the house on Monday.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
i hope you didn't wait till today to drink that coffee
Of course not. I drank it yesterday right after I purchased it. Why would I wait a day to drink a coffee? That doesn't make any sense. Have you ever bought a coffee, then let it sit around for day before drinking it? I doubt it. I don't know of anyone who has done that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Of course not. I drank it yesterday right after I purchased it. Why would I wait a day to drink a coffee? That doesn't make any sense. Have you ever bought a coffee, then let it sit around for day before drinking it? I doubt it. I don't know of anyone who has done that.
well you waited until today to share it with us. i'm no mind reader.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
4 weeks 'til moving day.

I've sent out a ton of resumes and have only had one interview that I'm still waiting to hear back from. Ugh! It's a good thing I have a sugar daddy to support me 'til I can get a job! ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning. I got nothin'.

IAB: what are the specs on that bad boy?
Specs, or what does it do? Not sure about specs. I know the battery lasts eight hours. It's a Forerunner 610. It holds a crap-ton of running and biking data and uploads wirelessly to Garmin Connect. I'll use it for both activities, but it's primary purpose is for running. When I'm running I want to know how fast I am going and what my distance is, but that doesn't really matter when I'm riding. It gives distance, time, pace, heart rate, and about a thousand other analytics. The primary difference between this and an Edge is that the Edge has the mapping software that can guide you along your ride. The Forerunner is pretty much for data only, although it does map and chart everything once loaded to the interwebs.

Edit: Costco has a good deal on a bundle with heart rate strap and footpod for treadmill runs (usually costs extra for those), and Garmin is offering a $50 rebate if you send in your old watch (I have a 410 to send back).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Specs, or what does it do? Not sure about specs. I know the battery lasts eight hours. It's a Forerunner 610. It holds a crap-ton of running and biking data and uploads wirelessly to Garmin Connect. I'll use it for both activities, but it's primary purpose is for running. When I'm running I want to know how fast I am going and what my distance is, but that doesn't really matter when I'm riding. It gives distance, time, pace, heart rate, and about a thousand other analytics. The primary difference between this and an Edge is that the Edge has the mapping software that can guide you along your ride. The Forerunner is pretty much for data only, although it does map and chart everything once loaded to the interwebs.

Edit: Costco has a good deal on a bundle with heart rate strap and footpod for treadmill runs (usually costs extra for those), and Garmin is offering a $50 rebate if you send in your old watch (I have a 410 to send back).
tl;dr - IAB got a dork logger

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Stupid Canada and their cold air.... It's F'ing freezing out today.........

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Sorry, I meant the coffee.
Cream? Sugar?? Dark roast???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
i'm pretty bummed about the weather too. was supposed to be mid 70's and sunny all weekend, now... rain today, rain tonight, rain tomorrow. :stosh:
We have a wedding in VA on Saturday. It looks like by the time of wedding (6pm) the wind will have died down and the sun will be out.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Today I learned the best way to drown out the mother fvcking chickadee outside my window is to blast Daft Punk. Or do this...

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I actually had to get my ass out of the house at a normal hour, as I had a 8 AM physics review session.

Tonight holds the promise of either riding (if trails dry up, unlikely) or indoor climbing, and I'll be grilling come hell or high weather on Saturday, Monday (mass gathering), and possibly Sunday as well.

:thumb:

Last edited: