Quantcast

friday gmt

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It would seem that I have acquired a 4:45am Mockingbird alarm clock installed in the tree in my backyard. Man that sucker is loud, he has been here every morning for a week. Heading out this evening for a weekend of fly fishing in the Sierras.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Squeezing in some riding tomorrow. Sunday is lake day at the lake Garda. Chillin' wiht my gal. Hopefully I can squeez in Val di sole somehow...

Last edited:

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
One week 'til I blow this joint. Farewell ride tomorrow morning and party tomorrow night.... recovery Sunday. This should be a good weekend.

Nope, still no job.... anyone looking to hire, or know anyone looking for a fantastic admin assistant in the Worcester, MA area? ;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's kind of hard to buy a cup of coffee in the office cafeteria when you got no money in your wallet! Fortunately I scrounged up $1.59 in change.

I think I need to ask the wife for an allowance increase.

LMFAO!!!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
The dog was acting weird last night and kept trying to wake me up. I proceeded to step out of bed and into doggie diarrhea. Then it all made sense. Good morning to me.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ginger reporting for duty.

Spent the last two nights out in the woods. Smoke was killing us so we decided to get out of town. Guess the fire really blew up yesterday, what a sh*t show. 2 dead now, 389 homes. :(

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
where oh where did stinkle go...oh where oh where can he be?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
where oh where did stinkle go...oh where oh where can he be?
He just moved, but IIRC he is just north of the preliminary evac line in Monument. That said, were I him, my blood pressure would probably be pretty high right now.

Edit: Map.
Glad squeeb is ok. I wanna buy him a beer and a box of hair dye before our days end.
:thumb:

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I am now officially a BOARD CERTIFIED asshole, not merely a run of the mill asshole.*

:D