Quantcast

Friday GMT

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm starting early since I decided to start the day like a proper moron, get up at 5.30 am and go to the gym to then find out that I didn't bring my gym clothes. Now I'm 1hour away from my flat and have 2 hours till work. Sometimes I wonder how the hell am I still alive. Now I have to do 2 gym days in the weekend. Fun fun fun.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Friend's halloween party tomorrow night. I guess I should start thinking of a costume for the wife and I.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I am crazy tired without the gym to start the day. I gues I'm going for bacon icecream to cheer myself up.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Might head out and camp for the night before snow hits this weekend, some night fishing and a camp fire next to the river, sleep under some stars. Man i need insurance to kick in at work so i can get some proper dh in too

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Rode super buff, mostly flat trails. My bike is a freaking tank for that kind of riding. 6" of travel and a 32.5# bike is way too much for those trails. I regret selling my Big Top to have that custom monster bike roadie built...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Work. Rode super buff, mostly flat trails. My bike is a freaking tank for that kind of riding. 6" of travel and a 32.5# bike is way too much for those trails. I regret selling my Big Top to have that custom monster bike roadie built...
Just buy a lighter frame, fork and wheels and swap them out before rides? It's no worse than your drivetrain swap ideas.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just buy a lighter frame, fork and wheels and swap them out before rides? It's no worse than your drivetrain swap ideas.
I got a lighter wheelset coming, so I will have that for most riding. I just can't get approval from Wifey for another bike of any kind, especially a DH.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

<edit> Mine has 7" of travel.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

<edit> Mine has 7" of travel.
I don't think you quite understand what I mean by buff. A rigid 29'er would be too much. I'll see how it rides on the lighter wheels with 2.25" tires vs. the 2.5" on 823's.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't think you quite understand what I mean by buff. A rigid 29'er would be too much. I'll see how it rides on the lighter wheels with 2.25" tires vs. the 2.5" on 823's.
I missed what wheels you decided on. I hope to get a trail bike soon, but the lady needs a real bike first. I got the dirt jumper to play on, but the full rigid is a bit much at my old ass for trails on it. :rofl:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I missed what wheels you decided on. I hope to get a trail bike soon, but the lady needs a real bike first. I got the dirt jumper to play on, but the full rigid is a bit much at my old ass for trails on it. :rofl:
819/Hope

we were never together in the first place. you broke my heart.
Your emotional instabilites are too much for me. Crazy is only good in bed.