Quantcast

Friday GMT

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Goddamn broken airplanes! Damn them all to hell. My Friday off and I'm in the office. got aircraft scattered all over the place.

Going to Arlington National Cemetary tomorrow to help lay wreaths. My favorite activity of the season. Reminds me what's really important.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm an hour early to the start of my interview day at UC Denver. Better than an hour late.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My team at work today is getting free pizza & wings. Gonna eat my weight in food... bring on the upset stomach!!! :bad:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My wife rules.
She's taken care of gift buying for pretty much everyone, including the two kids we 'adopted' this x-mas to both wean our boys off loads of gifts and to teach them community service/charity.

Going away party for a friend tonight.
Will be surrounded by hipster farm-to-table geeks but at least the food will be good.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Good luck, DOC. While I wished you were in Portland, they would be lucky to have you.

Morning Monkeys.

Cold but unfrozen this morning, yay! Playing video games tonight, pub crawl on Saturday, xmas consumerism on Sunday.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
And the same to your little big guy. I have to give it to my wife she is the best when it comes to making birthdays fun baking, warping presents etc.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Thanks all. Day went well. I'll find out within a month. I'm also interviewing at OHSU in PDX next month, but it looks like options for staying in Seattle are slim to none.