Quantcast

??? Friday GMT ???

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, last official day in the automotive business, feels a bit strange to know I am doing something so very different. Long weekend before starting. Had to order my new work boots yesterday, uniforms are waiting for me, and everything is ready

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning, last official day in the automotive business, feels a bit strange to know I am doing something so very different. Long weekend before starting. Had to order my new work boots yesterday, uniforms are waiting for me, and everything is ready
that's awesome news dirty and make your last day at your job be one that you remember . do it dirtmcgirk style rock out with your cock out !!!morning RM, good news my escrow closes today and bad news my bosses are coming into the office from LA today . so I should get yelled at about something but I'm thinking of going to big bear this weekend so f'it .

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Back in Daytona after two days in Miami visiting a friend in South Beach. As much as they love their lifted pick ups in Daytona they like to ruin very expensive cars in Miami like a all blacked out Rolls Royce Wraith with crazy big red rims nothing like ricing out a 285,000 car.

Looking forward to a bike ride Sunday even though I am still not tired of driving the Volvo is really a beast of road trip car with seats build for my Scandinavian Dimensions.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I knew, but only because I have a paid Easter gig with my old brass quintet. :thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
that's awesome news dirty and make your last day at your job be one that you remember . do it dirtmcgirk style rock out with your cock out !!!morning RM, good news my escrow closes today and bad news my bosses are coming into the office from LA today . so I should get yelled at about something but I'm thinking of going to big bear this weekend so f'it .
**** yeah, jeans and tshirt day... fun day

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I went for a pretty good ride. 18km, 650m of climbing. Felt pretty solid.

Amazing what a couple of clicks of HSC and LSC can do. I don't know what I was thinking running my compression damping so high... Like a new bike today.

Put the summer tires back on the car too. Gosh my car is starting to rust...

My body is teh tired.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Life and disability insurance applications are mind numbingly boring. Thank teh baby FSM for www.pdfescape.com + my previously scanned-in signature in a PNG file. Filling out those by hand and mailing them in would kill me.