Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Lost power for almost 2 hours yesterday evening. Think that's the first time that's ever happened to us here given that all the utilities are underground. Had a hell of a storm while it was out too.

SPAM bots were out in force last night too, apparently. :disgust:

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

TGIF. Busy weekend ahead, riding prospects are not looking very good, we'll see.

Eric: are horse events your preference, or are they one of the few ones who can afford med staff?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gonna head up through Rocky Mountain National Park tomorrow, drive the Trail Ridge Road, then camp on the other side once we hit Granby. Got a few friends staying up that way and I think I'll take the opportunity to do some exploring.

Picking up a full size spare tire tonight, my rock sliders, and a few other goodies before we go.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mornin!

Gonna head up through Rocky Mountain National Park tomorrow, drive the Trail Ridge Road, then camp on the other side once we hit Granby. Got a few friends staying up that way and I think I'll take the opportunity to do some exploring.

Picking up a full size spare tire tonight, my rock sliders, and a few other goodies before we go.
I am envious.

Today I work. Tomorrow I return a too-large window AC unit to Costco, pick up a smaller one from a home big box store tbd, and generally cater to my toddler's whims.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm told my Megatrail is welded, just needs reaming/facing/threading, and should ship early next week. :rockout:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm told my Megatrail is welded, just needs reaming/facing/threading, and should ship early next week. :rockout:
Are you getting it raw, or painted?

edit: I was in their shop last week and saw a bunch of sample powder colors, all of which looked great.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I am envious.

Today I work. Tomorrow I return a too-large window AC unit to Costco, pick up a smaller one from a home big box store tbd, and generally cater to my toddler's whims.
college can not come soon enough...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mornin!

have fun.....

this is for stoney...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Friday, the sun is out and it's going to be a hot one this weekend. Got my windshield re-mounted on the boat at an improved angle (it was too low first try) and looks really good. If the test run goes well, I'll do all the finish work and make it look legit.

As purchased sans windshield (was not designed to have one).

Installed (the wood spacers/mounts are temp until I get the angle correct)

<edit> I just hope it works. :rofl:

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Somehow, Fridays are always the worst days. **** is all I can say.

I wish there were some mountains around here to go for a drive around, I need to clear the brain.

Oh well, its Friday.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
T-minus 2-1/2 hours until I leave for some high country shenanigans with SkaredShtles and a pile of hooligans. Don't expect a postcard, but I'll try and take some pictures. Try not to be jealous.

HAB: congrats on the new bike, peeps I know who've thrown a leg over are really impressed. Why I haven't made the time to demo one is beyond me, considering the Chief Enginerd&#8482; for GG is a riding buddy of mine.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
going to take some pictures tomorrow of the inside of my lens glass, having on my shirt from Phish tour Summer 2013 was many licks of life ago. Never planning on going again in real life maybe in my memories I'll again go there and real in the rock and roll.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
going to take some pictures tomorrow of the inside of my lens glass, having on my shirt from Phish tour Summer 2013 was many licks of life ago. Never planning on going again in real life maybe in my memories I'll again go there and real in the rock and roll.
Thanks for sharing skippy.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Are you getting it raw, or painted?

edit: I was in their shop last week and saw a bunch of sample powder colors, all of which looked great.
I went raw. Almost went pepto pink but got cold feet. :rofl: