Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I concur. This cold is not wanted. Going out to start my car a little early this morning in my shorts and tshirt was not a good idea. My cars dash temp thingy says its -11F :(

BUT, the sun is out once again. That makes it 3 consecutive days of sun, which must be some sort of record. Its nice because I can watch all the planes swoop down for the approach to the airport (instead of doing something important like work).

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Currently sitting in the office waiting for some plans to download so I can see if there is any work for us. Other than that, I'm doing my best to avoid doing anything that even remotely resembles being productive.

Be safe out there.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sunny and warm here, Spring has arrived. I'm sitting in the office, my kitchen, waiting for the coffee water to boil. The plan today is to get into an abandoned fruit warehouse built in 1902. It has a bunch of ammonia pipes that I think we can cut apart and use as trellis posts for an apple orchard we are planting this spring. I need to measure said pipes to discover how many posts we can cut out. Should be fun! Oh, and there's no power in the building and all the piping is in the basement.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I have a persistent slow leak in the front passenger tire on the Land Cruiser. Perhaps I should make an appointment to get that fixed instead of pumping it up periodically with the compressor.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sunny and warm here, Spring has arrived. I'm sitting in the office, my kitchen, waiting for the coffee water to boil. The plan today is to get into an abandoned fruit warehouse built in 1902. It has a bunch of ammonia pipes that I think we can cut apart and use as trellis posts for an apple orchard we are planting this spring. I need to measure said pipes to discover how many posts we can cut out. Should be fun! Oh, and there's no power in the building and all the piping is in the basement.
Asbestos and Lead.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
about to walk into job interview #3 of the week.

2 of them have already asked for a 2nd.

Vegas this weekend.

Things are lookin' up!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Apparently there was a leak in a pipe to a sprinkler head in our office's cafeteria. I guess because of the cols, it got really bad and the sprinkler head exploded and our fire alarm went off. They got it shut down then sent everyone home for the day around 3.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I picked up my wife's "new" car this evening. 2012 RAV4 EV.