Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
when I picked my sons up from fishing yesterday they both had live lobsters in their hands which they insisted on holding instead of tossing in bed of truck.

Truck interior is covered in lobster shit today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
when I picked my sons up from fishing yesterday they both had live lobsters in their hands which they insisted on holding instead of tossing in bed of truck.

Truck interior is covered in lobster shit today.
at least the lobsters didn't shit in the bong shed

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
In SLC and going mountain bicycle riding with some locals. Having a peach cleanse currently.
Peaches up the ol' rectum, eh?

I am taking my daughter to the dentist today and then thinking about Matlab stuff later on.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Rode awesome trails last night. Three new to me trails to be exact. I thought I knew most of the trails in the area, but there's just so much undiscovered potential out there. One of them I knew about, just never rode it. It was old school steep and tech. friggin awesome. Went to sleep dreaming about it.

I felt awful yesterday, so I cut work early to go home and nap so that I could ride that evening. Glad I did!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Like Peter, Paul and Mary I'm leaving on a jet plane 11pm.

Cool weather in Denmark this summer but should make for some good riding weather. Picking up my brothers Turner 5 Spot Monday and hopefully two weeks of a lot of mountain biking.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday yalls!

I think it'll be an easy day here at work. It better be, because I am leaving a little early to go get an oil change and get the final alignment on my car.

Kind of a bummer day weather wise, though. No sun, just some gloomy grey stuff in the sky.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's Friday. Feels like it may as well be Monday... got in a horrid argument with my love last night and feel like the floor has been taken out from under me. I know I know, these things happen, and hopefully we'll be all fine and dandy soon. Right now I feel like hell and plan to take refuge in the cyber world and work. I'm sure between the two I'll have no problem distracting myself. Also might not be backpacking as a result of stupid evening. Hoping that decision will not be made.

Ok enough. WTF is a peach cleanse?? Please tell me it is not actually sticking them up your bunghole...

In SLC and going mountain bicycle riding with some locals. Having a peach cleanse currently.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's Friday. Feels like it may as well be Monday... got in a horrid argument with my love last night and feel like the floor has been taken out from under me. I know I know, these things happen, and hopefully we'll be all fine and dandy soon. Right now I feel like hell and plan to take refuge in the cyber world and work. I'm sure between the two I'll have no problem distracting myself. Also might not be backpacking as a result of stupid evening. Hoping that decision will not be made.

Ok enough. WTF is a peach cleanse?? Please tell me it is not actually sticking them up your bunghole...
were you guys fighting about the bong shed?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So happy it's Friday. Because I am out of here in 6 hours.

Have a ton to do this weekend, as Wifey is getting crushed with work, I get to do all of our weekend stuff. On a positive note, she was just promoted to Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing and got a big raise and her incentive comp just increased a substantial amount. I am *this* much closer to becoming SS and kept.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I just had to look that up, and THAT is high-larious!! Hmmm ... :wait:
Couldn't decide between "funny", "useful", or "winner" there :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So happy it's Friday. Because I am out of here in 6 hours.

Have a ton to do this weekend, as Wifey is getting crushed with work, I get to do all of our weekend stuff. On a positive note, she was just promoted to Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing and got a big raise and her incentive comp just increased a substantial amount. I am *this* much closer to becoming SS and kept.
good timing considering the pending implosion at your current jurb

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
You know what sucks more than getting the flu on a bike trip? Deciding not to wear body armor since "the megavalanche is an enduro track" (it's beaten to hell after the mega) and crashing so you injure your stomach muscles. Now coughing and sneezing make me wish someone kicked me in the nuts.

On the bright side it's dustry and fun. So dusty that wetscreams might be an option.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

They happen but should they happen is the question.