Quantcast

~~#Friday GMT#~~

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Am up strangely early, hopefully weather holds out for 2 wheeled shenanigans this weekend

Also, babbys first GMT thread

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woken up at 5AM with work phone call, kill lists all the way. Off work for a week after today.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Solar eclipse weekend..Traffic is going to be more of a shit show this afternoon with all the tourists coming to the area to watch. FTS engaged. May leave early to catch a ride and stock up on beer for the weekend since I will not be leaving the compound till Tuesday after the mayhem settles.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Solar eclipse weekend..Traffic is going to be more of a shit show this afternoon with all the tourists coming to the area to watch. FTS engaged. May leave early to catch a ride and stock up on beer for the weekend since I will not be leaving the compound till Tuesday after the mayhem settles.
Yes, buy beer now

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
yay it's the last day of working 19 straight days, I will have the weekend off!!!!! Did an hour of intervals on the spin torture machine last night and I feel surprisingly fresh this morning. Coff grub then off to drive the short bus. Date night tonight with the wife, going to Cafe' Garre and Garre Vinyards it should be excellent.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Last night I discovered that my resume is no longer hip enough because apparently the page layout and styles are subject to yearly trend setting. :twitch: On a positive note, I rode a little yesterday and all the promised rain should hit us today instead of on Saturday, yay. The trails are dusty and washed out and need a bit of moisture. Many trees down also so I am contemplating night time chainsaw clean up sessions because the park rangers don't give a fcuk.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin peeps!

Truck is loaded up to go camping this weekend. We'll have a crew of 4 dogs with us this time, so that's going to be a handful.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Significantly late to work due to a combination of feeling hungover when I woke up and traffic due to road work near the office. Hangover aspect of it makes no sense, as I only had 2 beers at the brewery last night along with my BBQ food truck dinner.

Related note, Night Shift Brewery attracts an ungodly number of 20-something attractive girls. Walking around with a baby and a goldendoodle was...........fun. I don't think the girlfriend got the same rush as I did, though.

I think I'm going to make up for being late by leaving early and riding my bike, if I don't feel like complete shit and it isn't downpouring.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Significantly late to work due to a combination of feeling hungover when I woke up and traffic due to road work near the office. Hangover aspect of it makes no sense, as I only had 2 beers at the brewery last night along with my BBQ food truck dinner.

Related note, Night Shift Brewery attracts an ungodly number of 20-something attractive girls. Walking around with a baby and a goldendoodle was...........fun. I don't think the girlfriend got the same rush as I did, though.

I think I'm going to make up for being late by leaving early and riding my bike, if I don't feel like complete shit and it isn't downpouring.

hmmm, I should get a dog

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woot it is Friday, apparently. Not really sure what happened to Thursday....

Have a small road/town/dickin' around ride scheduled tomorrow. One of the new members of our riding crew is being posted to Alberta with the Army. He wanted the position there, so I'm happy it's happening for him but sucks for our crew. He is a cool cat and was always up for MOAR, if offered.

Have to work on Sunday at attempt number two of replacing a piece of equipment. Hopefully we don't have to abort again. :rofl:

Fucking resume style... :disgust1:
SRSLY. I was always taught and under the impression that the shorter and simpler it is, the better. Simple font, bold whatever is important and that's it. No fancy fonts, no fancy paper, no 10 pages of job history etc etc.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Mebbe one of those attractive 20-something girls slipped something in your beer hoping for a rumble in the jungle with the pale whale.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Hello.

Been a busy few weeks here! Bought a new bike. Sold my car and bought a Van. New job is good. Did a road trip to bring the kids back to our old stomping grounds to see their friends that we moved away from. They had a good week, and took it really well when we left to go home.

Now, coffee.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:panic:omg:panic: The market was down 2% yesterday! The world is ending!:panic::panic:People are stewped.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Food Truck Friday tonight. In general I am looking to chill at work after working my tail off yesterday.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
FUCKYEAHITSFIRDAY!!!

Truck is half packed to head up to the mountains tonight and get some Downieville goods tomorrow. Biking, beer and swimming in the river WOOOOO. Cant decide if I should bring my gun for the possibility of shooting at stuff.