Quantcast

~~#Friday GMT#~~

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morn.....errr, Afternoon!

Crazy day right out of the gate. Did a college campus walk-thru with some higher-ups that we're doing a rebranding for, to determine signage placement. It had to be THE most humid two and a half hours I've spent since I went home with that real big girl back in '97 after tequila shots at The Elbow Room.

Had to motor on over immediately to meet up with another portion of our Project Mgmt group for a "Team-Building" exercise. We went to "Breakout" ....which is a building where they set up scenarios in which you have to escape from. We chose to do the priceless art heist - seven of us had to search a room for clues to unlock the next room, which unlocks the next room, and so on....it was a lot of fun. We had an hour to complete the task and were able to break out in 50 minutes with the stolen DaVinci painting..

Heading down to do some fishing at the coast in a few hours. Y'all be good to each other.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have 2 BMX bikes I want to donate to a good kid/cause. One of the bike has a blown hub. I took it apart and got the thing to work off the bike. I put the wheel on the bike, pedal it and it pops and doesn't work. I have done this twice. It is a Next Hub. No info can be found on the web. I called Mongoose and they said I should take it to the retailer and they spec several types of hubs and have never spec'd next hubs on their bikes.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This week, boss had me follow up on a $3,700 straggling issue on a multi-million dollar transaction. Then, he told me not to worry about a $1.7M issue, which our company would get 35% of.
:banghead:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i shouted out in my best two dollar hooker voice "sugar youre gonna shoot your pecker off " to some dude who had his concealed carry gun tucked in the waistband of his too big shorts....he was startled...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i shouted out in my best two dollar hooker voice "sugar youre gonna shoot your pecker off " to some dude who had his concealed carry gun tucked in the waistband of his too big shorts....he was startled...
i hope he shot his pecker off
Twice now, this summer I've seen a dude walking around the art district with his pea shooter strapped to his hip for everyone to see and fear. Not sure if it was the same guy. This is during the afternoon with families and kids out and about. So unnecessary.

Let me expand on that - fucking headhunters, HR agents and the whole broken hiring process. :disgust1:
Never had reason to use a headhunter, I mean job pimp.

Where'd the tshirt jersey thread go?
Someone's panties got knotted enough to wound them.

The trip south was awful. Traffic jams, rain so hard I could barely see, and travel trailers playing billiards. That said, I got here, and I forgot how pretty some sections of the Taconic are.

And WTF, Donald J. Trump State Park? Fuck the State of New York.