Quantcast

-@@ Friday GMT @@-

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FUCK YA FRIDAY. Lets see how little I can do today and how much coffee can be consumed.

A small portion of the company I work for is in the midst of being sold for 1.23 billion pesos. I wonder what that means for two of my coworkers? Should be interesting to see how it pans out on the IT side of things.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
work. ugh. dentist after lunch (perfect timing). new bike shop is opening tomorrow in my buddy's town about 20 minutes away, they got Lenosky in for a demo, so I'm gonna take the kids.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had a lingering cold all week just to prepare for my 190km ride Sunday. Its a road and gravel with 45% gravel. Winds are dying down and no rain in the forecast so hopefully the legs will manage. Drinking a whole weekend is not the best lead up to a long ride but hey you only live once.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday is in full swing. Met with the boss lady and she is urging me to take ownership of the automation effort because I seem to be the only one with a clue. I don't mind, it just makes things awkward being a temp trying to tell "employees" what to do. But I get shit done, so there is that.

Y'all know where to find me if you need me. :drag:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
my bowels just melted into the bowl. seems like the place to share since 85% of GMT content is about pooping.
could have been the old sushi I ate or the jack daniels i had last nite. wtf knows.

caught some trout last nite. a pretty baby brook & a nice brownie. creek time is necessary rn to keep the voices quiet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Left work early yesterday because my head had a mild break. One of the young guys on my team, as I was packing up, came over to ask me if I was intending on coming in today because he wants to hang out with his dad for his birthday today. I didn't really know how to respond beyond and I was particularly mad so I left him with a: "Dude, I just had a small seizure. I can't tell you how I will feel tomorrow, but my priorities put you seeing your dad the day before the weekend somewhere in the zero range." He still sent me a text this morning to see if I was coming in. I'm waiting for a meeting request from his manager to tell me to be nice. Apparently he also asked a guy who is like deathly sick and should be staying home, less he takes down our whole team.

Otherwise, fts is at 12. in a meeting yesterday for feedback on how a part of the new system should be setup and made a comment about "the spot opening up in January, so these conversations won't have to be pre-scheduled".

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Left work early yesterday because my head had a mild break. One of the young guys on my team, as I was packing up, came over to ask me if I was intending on coming in today because he wants to hang out with his dad for his birthday today. I didn't really know how to respond beyond and I was particularly mad so I left him with a: "Dude, I just had a small seizure. I can't tell you how I will feel tomorrow, but my priorities put you seeing your dad the day before the weekend somewhere in the zero range." He still sent me a text this morning to see if I was coming in. I'm waiting for a meeting request from his manager to tell me to be nice. Apparently he also asked a guy who is like deathly sick and should be staying home, less he takes down our whole team.

Otherwise, fts is at 12. in a meeting yesterday for feedback on how a part of the new system should be setup and made a comment about "the spot opening up in January, so these conversations won't have to be pre-scheduled".
if his manager sets up a meeting, ask him why his grunt is asking you about ditching work

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

Fuck being nice. Goddamn snowflake.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
omg.
guy on crutches must be on coke today. mother fucker is stopping at everyones desk chatting like mother fucking school girl.
shoot me plz