Quantcast

@@ Friday GMT @@.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Gonna be hot AF next few days so I'm fleeing to maine.
FTS
Jealous..... although I was in Maine a few summers where it was in the 90's during the week and there is minimal AC. Where you going in Maine?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Yesterday's planned afternoon road ride turned into a late hour on the trainer because work is a raging pile of bloody assholes. I seriously question why I continue to put up with this shit, but then I convince myself it's just a tough project I am on and the end of this project is near. That, and I am a SUCKER.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
'Tis hot as fug. Lady friend is mad at me for some unknown reason (girlz), so I have my bike shit packed for a ride tonight in the murderous heat. Fingers crossed its not raining and/or thundering.

Also, I believe I work with donkeys. They plan power shutdowns in the building but never tell me until the last minute. I get an email this morning telling me that power will be shutoff at one building tomorrow, but with no given time or any sort of details....?? Tomorrow is also a work event at the local theme park, which has been planned out for months. You betterz believe I'm going to that!

Coffeeing it nao

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Also, I believe I work with donkeys. They plan power shutdowns in the building but never tell me until the last minute. I get an email this morning telling me that power will be shutoff at one building tomorrow, but with no given time or any sort of details....?? Tomorrow is also a work event at the local theme park, which has been planned out for months. You betterz believe I'm going to that!
hohohohohohhoohohohohohohohohoho

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Last 20min was straight small child screaming fest. Remind me again why?

Work meetings all day. Left an email for a teacher (mind it's summer) yesterday at 10am asking if she was able to take a call at 5pm. She emailed me back at 4:58pm saying yes. At that point I had moved on and planned on dealing with it today. I got a nastygram email this am because I didn't call last night. I'll be calling her late this afternoon instead now.

Found some youth levers for Haley last night, so that should help her ability to stop. Getting a new air fork is becoming a bigger project than I wanted, because they are all disc only. She might be getting coil instead because I can use calipers.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Jealous..... although I was in Maine a few summers where it was in the 90's during the week and there is minimal AC. Where you going in Maine?
yeah-we always go up to see my parents in august and even though we open the windows and crank the fans in the room we stay in it's always pretty hot. plus it gets light really effing early.

oldest kid turns 14 today. ordered newish 36 laat night.

party on bros.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Work meetings all day. Left an email for a teacher (mind it's summer) yesterday at 10am asking if she was able to take a call at 5pm. She emailed me back at 4:58pm saying yes. At that point I had moved on and planned on dealing with it today. I got a nastygram email this am because I didn't call last night. I'll be calling her late this afternoon instead now.
Get a calendy account, then have people set their own appointment times based on what you make available.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday is off to a chilly start. Brisk walkies this morning, but strong coffee takes the edge off.

Lil Man's birthday this weekend and my oldest sister is in town to get a tat from our niece. My wife is excited, me not so much. But I think we only have a few hours with her and her sugar daddy.

There are sooooo many other things I would rather do than entertain family. This is why I moved away, to avoid my family.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

590 miles in the books yesterday; Denver to Iowa. Today it's off to the paradise they call Indiana. Old man and I are making good time so far.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Get a calendy account, then have people set their own appointment times based on what you make available.
We just started using TimeTap. Unfortunately, mine doesn't work yet. I gave her two times when I would call, so she should be expecting my call in the afternoon today.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think I'm going to buy the highest tier YT Capra AL as incentive to get my ass moving to sell the M. I don't need the extra lb less for $2k more, so carbon is unnecessary. Less than $3k for a solid bike rings true for me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
yeah-we always go up to see my parents in august and even though we open the windows and crank the fans in the room we stay in it's always pretty hot. plus it gets light really effing early.
Yeah those conditions aren't conducive to sleeping......I like the early sun light... :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think I'm going to buy the highest tier YT Capra AL as incentive to get my ass moving to sell the M. I don't need the extra lb less for $2k more, so carbon is unnecessary. Less than $3k for a solid bike rings true for me.
Wow, that does look like a killer ride. After seeing the cost of the Yeti SB165, I about died. I could see $2500 for a new rig.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rode White Ranch bright and early. 5:50 AM but still the 6th car in the lower lot, because Colorado people are crazy. Went OTB on Lower Longhorn with only small scrapes and bruises to show for it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Found some youth levers for Haley last night, so that should help her ability to stop. Getting a new air fork is becoming a bigger project than I wanted, because they are all disc only. She might be getting coil instead because I can use calipers.
find some old BB7's. super adjustable and can be found cheap.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
check out commencal as well.