Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The hip hurts like a MF so keeping up with my drugs schedule.

Of course the workers starts to fuck up things we I am not there to stop. Electrician spread fine dust all over the house because he did not seal off a door and the other guys fucked up the outside faucet install.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You know whom to fuck...
we're in the process of relocating to a new DC. i can't go into a ton of details. but they have royally screwed the pooch. we have to ship in validated configurations. they completely ignored that, and have set up the entire DC to be mostly automated in shipping configurations that are not validated, and upon seeing what they wanted to use our one manager told them flat out it was unsuitable for our products. they told use to test the shipper configuration they anticipate being the top runner, so we can say it is validated. it failed miserably. like, one of the test we run is 90 minutes long. it failed in the first 10 minutes. hell, it was showing damage just getting it setup in the test fixture. i told two or the managers in my group that I guarantee its some MBA that cooked this up. oh and they want to go live in 2 months :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pretty sure my (former) boss was doing the opposite. We have the same number of planes every night that we started with 18 years ago, but now have twice the number of people. We're getting less done and spending more money to do it .
planes are probably more complex

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Our young dog ate an elk antler in about 10 minutes. So much for that thing keeping her busy as a chewthing. Goddamn thing was like twenty bucks too. I guess we should expect a pitbull-type to be a little more aggressive with those. Fortunately it did not cause her any digestive issues, which we feared.

20220404_122802.jpg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Goddammit. Now I'm hungry for donuts.

I’m my own manager and staff. I’m way behind and I’m going to have to talk to me about it. I’m preparing for me to tell me to go fuck my self. Then I’m going to have to pick up the slack.
I've tried all that - it simply doesn't work.

Will be out for a week in late July/early August. Haven’t locked in the date yet. :cheers: :headbang:
Donuts and hot laps on Warren Gulch?? Followed by beers? And more donuts? :brows:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Our young dog ate an elk antler in about 10 minutes. So much for that thing keeping her busy as a chewthing. Goddamn thing was like twenty bucks too. I guess we should expect a pitbull-type to be a little more aggressive with those. Fortunately it did not cause her any digestive issues, which we feared.

View attachment 174661
Vet told us we had to stop giving bones etc to our DSO because she was wearing out her teeth grinding through them so quickly.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That reminds me, I need to put my stack of firewood on the sidewalk with a free sign. When I moved into the house there was a steel fireplace in the basement (not a wood stove) with exposed wood beams above it. I used it once, it sucked in more cold air than it heated and declared it a fire hazard and got rid of it for the extra space.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Vet told us we had to stop giving bones etc to our DSO because she was wearing out her teeth grinding through them so quickly.
I don't give my dog anything harder than a stick for that reason. Actually he is the most happy chewing on thick chunks of rope which does a better job of keeping his teeth clean anyway. Just gets awkward when he has a thread of rope hanging halfway out of his asshole.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Did a major dumb last night. Changed the oil in my truck, as I was cleaning up I noticed the gasket on the drain plug had fallen off, so autoparts store for a new dump container, drain the now hot as balls oil, reinstall gasket, reinstall plug, transfer hot oil back into oil jug, realize oil just may not hold up to the heat, dump jug of hot oil back into engine, go pop blister from holding hot as fuck jug, clean up oil splashes because hot oil is far far less viscous than cold and splashes everywhere. FML.

At least I have leftover Chinese food for lunch, having a wok burner has seriously increased my consumption of oyster sauce

TBH it’s nice just to think there is something else apparently as good as an Assegai. A tough tyre to top. Maxxis has been the clear leader for ages.
May give them a try, been on Minions almost exclusively since 2004/5. Tried a few other tires and never liked them enough to even bother wearing them out, just swapped Minions back on and gave them away. Now, lets see if I can get some in a reasonable timeframe...