Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Case in point, someone was telling me how his 4 door Wrangler lost $40K in value in two years and he has one of those 7 year loans. And the transmission acts "funny." Motherfucker spent $80K on a Chrysler.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rigged up some plastic sheeting as a tunnel attached to the crawl space access, taped a box fan into the other end of it, and are now attempting to exhaust a bunch of way-too-damp air from said crawl space.

Fuck this shit, I'm going for a ride.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Case in point, someone was telling me how his 4 door Wrangler lost $40K in value in two years and he has one of those 7 year loans. And the transmission acts "funny." Motherfucker spent $80K on a Chrysler.
When I was in High School Wranglers were a popular first car for rich kids as they were literally the cheapest car that wasn't a Yugo. Now people are paying 8 times as much for pretty much the same vehicle.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I've been dreaming that I have misplaced my bowl of Granola, for some reason it was in a mobile crane.
And I woke up with the fantastic Hughey Lewis and the News tune 'The Power of Love' stuck in my head.

Shall be an excellent day.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
When I was in High School Wranglers were a popular first car for rich kids as they were literally the cheapest car that wasn't a Yugo. Now people are paying 8 times as much for pretty much the same vehicle.
But the new ones have Bluetooth.

then they'll spend a few more grand to make it MAXIMUM BRO
@CrabJoe StretchPants to a white courtesy phone... @CrabJoe StretchPants to a white courtesy phone...

<snip> I woke up with the fantastic Hughey Lewis and the News tune 'The Power of Love' stuck in my head.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
the irony of it is i see all these BRO'D out jeeps for "offroading" and there isn't any offroading to be had in at least an hour in any direction. unless they count a gravel road or driving through their yards.
We have real offroad jeeps here and they are loud Max Mad vehicles with little concern for human comfort, or life for that matter. No one daily drives them unless their other car is down. And there ain't no fucking ducks. Sumbitches can go to it though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
the irony of it is i see all these BRO'D out jeeps for "offroading" and there isn't any offroading to be had in at least an hour in any direction. unless they count a gravel road or driving through their yards.
I have a coworker who claimed he couldn't get out of his driveway after it snowed. He didn't know he had to do something to put his Wrangler into 4WD.

6 years later and I still laugh at him about it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We have real offroad jeeps here and they are loud Max Mad vehicles with little concern for human comfort, or life for that matter. No one daily drives them unless their other car is down. And there ain't no fucking ducks. Sumbitches can go to it though.
One time in Maine when I was a kid, we were driving through a rural area. In someone's yard/driveway was a lifted / converted VW bus, lifted with 4 foot tractor tires and an outboard motor.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I have a coworker who claimed he couldn't get out of his driveway after it snowed. He didn't know he had to do something to put his Wrangler into 4WD.

6 years later and I still laugh at him about it.
A girl I know through my friend put her truck in locked out 4wd while trying to get it in gear at the dealership and drove it like that for a couple months until the transfer case exploded while she was commuting. She's like "Oh yeah it kept flashing these lights at me but it was driving fine."

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Anthony intensifies:

then they'll spend a few more grand to make it MAXIMUM BRO
or if you're gff then make that $20k. and then break it anyway
you also have these