Quantcast

~~~Friday is finally here GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Went to look at a million dollar house yesterday, and they had the same granite countertops that I have. I'll bet they paid more for theirs than I paid for mine.

Moar office today. Upside is the boss is out of the office.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Drinking down coffee and rocking out to Andrew WK on the way to work. I'm freakin wired at the moment. Today is going to be a good day.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i have to be productive this weekend.... not cool at all. i have to do a oil change on my car when i get home from school then i have to do yard work the rest of the weekend. these white people problems are really starting to become a nuisance.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's finally Friday! I'm free again! Got my motor runnin for a wild weekend! :D

Something fun with the little one tomorrow, another family hike on Sunday. Good stuff.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am emotionally and physically exhausted. Someone tried to get into our house yesteday and got chased off by our dogs. Two of the dogs stayed in the yard one was running in the neighborhood and was caught by a neighbor at 3pm. I found the last dog at 6:30 this morning 3-4 miles from the house limping with matted fur. Looks like neither of us slept last night. I gave him food and after which he sacked out on his dog bed and I headed to work

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I am emotionally and physically exhausted. Someone tried to get into our house yesteday and got chased off by our dogs. Two of the dogs stayed in the yard one was running in the neighborhood and was caught by a neighbor at 3pm. I found the last dog at 6:30 this morning 3-4 miles from the house limping with matted fur. Looks like neither of us slept last night. I gave him food and after which he sacked out on his dog bed and I headed to work
What good doggies you have, I'm so glad you found them all!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the bouvier stayed in the house?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Delivery of my new bike turned into Fedex shipping mess made unnecessarily complicated for so many reasons. I am totally bummed out and my hopes of a bike ride this week is out the window. I am never going to sell a bike again before I have the new bike.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
afternoon.
brought mini donuts for the work folks this AM. you'd a thought i was fkn messiah.
offices are funny.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Wow. Good thing for the dogs.

Apparently this the new crime de jour in the bay, daytime break-ins. They go around the neighborhood knocking on doors acting like they are selling magazines or taking donations. If no one answers the door they try to break in assuming that everyone is at work. It's been going on big time in Palo Alto.

Some guy knocked on my door just after I got home from work last night looking for donations. He was looking sketchy so I told him to GTFO. Now I'm super suspicious.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Apparently this the new crime de jour in the bay, daytime break-ins. They go around the neighborhood knocking on doors acting like they are selling magazines or taking donations. If no one answers the door they try to break in assuming that everyone is at work.
It's my understanding that the vast majority of break ins actually occur during the day for just this reason.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
It warms my heart to see the GMT running strong well into the evening.
You should all be proud!

All I did today was ski creamy soft early season snow under blue skies with the Full Truckster.

Last edited: