Quantcast

Friday Kicka$$ Ride Pic

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Nice!

Except, maybe the photographer could have had everyone move 15 feet down the trail so you didn't have those blue markers mucking up a perfectly good shot?

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
SkaredShtles said:
Morryjg didn't crop the damn thing...... :mumble: :D

-S.S.-

Ummmmmmmmm..........you'll notice eventually that I didn't take that picture. Seth did. I'm standing right next to you in this pic. :eviltongu

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morryjg said:
Ummmmmmmmm..........you'll notice eventually that I didn't take that picture. Seth did. I'm standing right next to you in this pic. :eviltongu
Yeah - but it's your camera. You were supposed to crop it when you got it uploaded.

And why didn't you fix the lighting? :mumble: :p

-S.S.-

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah - but it's your camera. You were supposed to crop it when you got it uploaded.

And why didn't you fix the lighting? :mumble: :p

-S.S.-
Fine.....next time you bring the camera and stop all the time to take pics. :monkey:

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Here's my contribution: 401 trail. It was a solo ride so you have to imagine bikes on it. Better yet....imagine screaming down that trail on your bike instead of sitting at work!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Here's another contribution. Don't remember the trail name, but its at the top of Mt Falcon, outside of Morrison CO. That's highway 285 below, heading southwest.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
I've been debating a move to durango. It's entirely feasable that I might one day get the chance to personaly terrorize you. Oh happy day :nuts:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The Amish said:
I've been debating a move to durango. It's entirely feasable that I might one day get the chance to personaly terrorize you. Oh happy day :nuts:
You'd need to drive a loooooooooong way to terrorize me if you live in Durango. :rolleyes:

You may want to consider therapy. :p

-S.S.-

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
How in the hell does Colorado not have any snow on those trails but here in Virginia we have about 4 inches on the ground? :eek: Nice shots!!