Quantcast

~~~Friday Nothing to do GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I get to sit around the field office and get paid. Tough job, but somebody has to do it. We don't have to monitor any holes for a while, and they haven't decided if they when we go in hiatus yet.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO MONKEYS LOL. I checked the weather this morning and it says today is Friday, so I'm going to go with that. Moar road riding on the weekend schedule. Another MTB-less weekend. That said, pedaling = good.

Hello.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Morning Monkeys,

Did lots of riding yesterday my legs are beat! Heading to the M's game tonight hoping they can whip up on Philly. Have a good one!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning

I'm tired , spent all of last night at Mass general Hospital with My daughter. looks like for a whole lot of nothing , but because she has a Port-a-cath in any time she gets a fever she has to go to the hospital and get checked out.
glad to hear it was nothing, any way today on planet ben, ben is going riding in nam for the first time since last trail day. then im going for a sandwich at olivas market in milford all in all it should be a pretty good day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Got up crazy early this morning and my left knee is bugging, so I didn't ride in. I have only driven to work 5 times in the last 4 work weeks, so I don't feel bad.

Had what I thought was a great interview yesterday, might hear today or they might make me sweat the weekend. I have a job, but this one would be better on a few levels, so we shall see what they say.

Hope to take the moto out this weekend.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Last night was the official first crusier ride of the summer. The theme was Canadian tuxedo, so denim. I scored a sweet full length denim dress with winnie the pooh on the front from the Goodwill. The ride was great fun as usual. The new improved stereo bike made it's debut.

Attachments