Quantcast

!!!Friday the 13th GMT!!!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning and happy Friday. I am going to kick the sh!t out of a black cat today, swing him around by the tail and break a mirror then walk his stunned ass under a ladder.

Or just drink beer this afternoon.

Oh, and some folks need to realize that casual Friday does not equal trailer park formal.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:panic: :panic: :panic:

HELLO, ridemonkey.com! Today is my Friday! HOORAY!! These five day work weeks are lame, and I don't see another short week until Labor Day. Wife and I have two vacations coming up later this year so I need to stockpile my vacation days.

Should be a beautiful weekend though!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all. Followed up a good Lynn ride last night with some Pork chops and herb roasted potatoes. Mmm. Got an exciting weekend on tap, riding, hiking, swimming and beers. Can't argue about that! Now I just need to get through this day...

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all!

Mark & I banged out a quick loop at the local park last night. I felt SO fast - I did almost the whole loop in my middle ring, I didn't stop at the top of any of the climbs that normally kill me - dang I was feeling good! UNTIL I looked at my computer and realized my average speed wasn't even as high as my norm. :think: So, that stunk.

Hopefully another quick ride tonight & looking for a good ride tomorrow at Case Mtn with some my monkey buddies - then, Beer?

Have a good weekend everyone!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Morning folks. Stayed up late last night playing Xbox. Haven't done that in a long time :weee: Gonna spend my day being kitchen slave. Canning relish this morning. Smoking a lamb leg this afternoon. Much beer will be consumed this evening. I need to get out for a ride.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Good morning all. Followed up a good Lynn ride last night with some Pork chops and herb roasted potatoes. Mmm. Got an exciting weekend on tap, riding, hiking, swimming and beers. Can't argue about that! Now I just need to get through this day...
Unless I destroy all your dreams.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Hoping my glasses come in today. I was supposed to get them 2 weeks after my visit, its now been almost 2 months. Kind of funny it has taken so long since they said I should avoid driving until I get them.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning all.

Hoping my glasses come in today. I was supposed to get them 2 weeks after my visit, its now been almost 2 months. Kind of funny it has taken so long since they said I should avoid driving until I get them.

That reminds me - I lost mine on vacation. I gotta see if they are in the bottom of a bag or something or find a way to get a cheap pair to replace them. I'm primarily a contact wearer - but it is nice to have a pair of glasses to put on first thing in the a.m. etc. etc.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Seriously, did I miss a memo about the office being closed?? It's like a ghost town around here today.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rode at 3-Sisters yesterday. Damn that's a fun park. Some fast swoopy fun off Evergreen Mountain finished off with some technical fun on the Sister's Trail. :thumb:

Forgot to bring a cooler with beer, though for after the ride. :(

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Rode at 3-Sisters yesterday. Damn that's a fun park. Some fast swoopy fun off Evergreen Mountain finished off with some technical fun on the Sister's Trail. :thumb:

Forgot to bring a cooler with beer, though for after the ride. :(
You ride? Woah.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'. just cracked a beer about to catch some punk shows. all weekend there are shows raising funds for this all ages DIY venue & the music starts at 3 every day....you could catch over 25 bands for $10.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I really need to get my old XC bike back in runnable condition and start commuting... riding once a week is just not often enough for me not to suffer. :D
Do it. I'd probably off myself if I had to drive to work every day. :monkey:

Mornin'. just cracked a beer about to catch some punk shows. all weekend there are shows raising funds for this all ages DIY venue & the music starts at 3 every day....you could catch over 25 bands for $10.
Your position is an enviable one.