Quantcast

Friday The 13th!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stinkyboy said:
I'm thinking of Jamie Lee Curtis' body! Don't ruin it!
I dont want to ruin it for you... ok maybe i do...

she is a classic study in gynecology, i forget what its called but basically she is a man with a vaginal pouch..

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
hooples3 said:

she is a classic study in gynecology, i forget what its called but basically she is a man with a vaginal pouch..
I've never heard a vagina described as a pouch before. Maybe a coin purse, but not a pouch.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
hooples3 said:

We have a new sig!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Potroast88 said:
I've never heard a vagina described as a pouch before. Maybe a coin purse, but not a pouch.
i guess that doesnt sound so good... but it means all the other parts are not there.. so much for technical terms

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
ThePriceSeliger said:
I have more doctors appointments. Woot Woot. I have to have a heart rate moniter attached to me for 24 hours.
Why is it that as soon as the conversation turns to vaginas, Price suddenly appears? Coincidence?

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
SkaredShtles said:
Maybe he's a hermaphrodite.

NTTAWWT.
You could be right. If the truth were known, he probably injured himself trying to twist into some kinky position and then concocted the "fell out of a truck" story.