Quantcast

>>>Friday the Rabbi ate Fish GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There is 18" of fresh at Copper. And I am sitting in the living room because Haley is sick. So much for going up with SS today.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Tons of snow here :weee:Still an hour of work, than off to the gym and then it's teh weekend.
So amped to ride deep powder this weekend.
Absolutely can't wait.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm bummed because January is about to pass, and I still don't have a job lined up for July. It's mentally painful just sitting on my hands waiting for places at which I interviewed to get back to me.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
There is 18" of fresh at Copper. And I am sitting in the living room because Haley is sick. So much for going up with SS today.
I feel your pain. I missed out on an awesome ski last night to take care of my ungrateful, whiny, sick snot nosed kid. and I haven't slept a decent night in three nights now. and it's friggin stupid busy at work. the weekend is not looking any better: kid is still sick, the weather is going to be awesome, and I'm going to the in-laws to celebrate some birthdays.

oh well, what are you gonna do.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm bummed because January is about to pass, and I still don't have a job lined up for July. It's mentally painful just sitting on my hands waiting for places at which I interviewed to get back to me.
Go for a bike ride or play some Gran Turismo or something...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
One more day without my own truck, I can feel the expedition getting upset with me as I pull into work in the platinum looking over at the snow covered disabled expedition... tomorrow I fix

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
just to pass the time..

check out the denver area craigslist....there are two or three interesting land cruiser/land rovers listed....

and one unimog that isn't at a over inflated price.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Go for a bike ride or play some Gran Turismo or something...
I would if I didn't have this current job (plus helping take care of Mariko) to keep me busy. Good suggestion, though--I'll work up a sweat this weekend some way or other, plus will try to work on some research that'd aid me if/when I get a job for next year.
just to pass the time..

check out the denver area craigslist....there are two or three interesting land cruiser/land rovers listed....

and one unimog that isn't at a over inflated price.
:thumb: