Quantcast

Friday Urban

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
I've got the day off Friday (VA loves its confederate generals)
Great day to break the law and get down with some urban riding. Richmond or C-ville...any other vagrants out there???

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
anywhere close to deciding a time yet? ive got the afternoon off, it'd be cool to hook up w/y'all.
need some better comm. set ups though, just missed y'all last time and rode around in circles trying to find ya!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Big bike down, BUT, I can ride the XC rig just to be on a bike......what time? I could use a lesson from Welshy anyway, so a hard tail would work....

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
OK, for those of you who don't have to work, lets meet at the VCU 7-11 on Main at 2PM. For those of you stuck working, how about whitewalls at 5PM? Otherwise, post a location or give me a call
434-409-0023
Jeffro

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
Bag the evening stuff. I'm meeting Welshy for tea and biscuits at 10ish. Ralphie, give me a call when you're done at the airport. I'll have a thermos of Earl Grey in tow. The rest of you non-street-urchins are pansies. Call if you get your garters together. Excuses are like a$$holes...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Wurd....I may not have your jersey though, Sandy washed it and I have NO idea where the hell she put it.....I'll look around right before I roll.

Call my cell when you get a chance....