Quantcast

$$Friday Yo$$

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
wrapped up the back country projects in yellowstone today, new roofs of structures, pasture fence fixes and sending the crews home via the airport tonight.
That's badass your still getting out there and helping out. Did you work on the Pelican or Lamar cabins this round? I stayed in both while I was working back there.

Friday is here. Working on stuff. Sprained my wrist swinging a machete last weekend so bike riding is on hold for the time being.

@Westy we should ride Ranger Creek in the near future... like next weekend.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
@eric strt6 how’s the post Covid recovery? Any lingering symptoms or paxlovid rebound stuff? I’m just getting back in the gym and feeling decent, though definitely set back from where I was before Covid.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Got to catch up with BikeGeek and DJ for a bit yesterday before finishing the drive home. Retail therapy for the girls at the outlets next to Troegs and for us at Troegs lol!
Still haven’t ridden the new bike and it’s f”n raining here again!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Went to the skatepark in the neighboring town this evening. They had a "major" remodelling, so I thought they would have gotten rid of the crap stuff they had. But no, that stayed but they added a pool. Its concrete is pretty slippery, but you can ride a nice line through it when it is dry.
I still suck at entering over the steel coping, though, and suck even more at hopping out again. :disgust1:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I thought that selling a bike on the internet was something…attempting to buy a bike off PinkBike can apparently also be…something. People need to learn to read before going off. Uggh

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Brown Santa brought me a Presonus Eris e3.5 Studio setup. It's not the Bluetooth kit. I have patches for it so that is not a big deal. Sounds pretty solid. Works well with my Mackie stuff.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Her tires are destroyed. 1/4-1/3" of melted rubber on the surface. She dropped 1:14 > 1:08 over three practice sessions. I'll try to get some videos up to YouTube, but she's crushing it.

She's really starting to mesh with her kart and now that she has other kids in her class to drive with, she's letting loose. We watched her videos before dinner and she is at the point that 'aggressive passing' is the only way to clear people that she is faster than - especially during qualifying. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
@eric strt6 how’s the post Covid recovery? Any lingering symptoms or paxlovid rebound stuff? I’m just getting back in the gym and feeling decent, though definitely set back from where I was before Covid.

My lungs have finally cleared up, Cardio is gonna take some work. Hot days seem to suck the energy out of me but other than that I haven't experienced any issues

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
My lungs have finally cleared up, Cardio is gonna take some work. Hot days seem to suck the energy out of me but other than that I haven't experienced any issues
Similar here. I didn't have the lung clog, but it was up in the sinuses. The heat is messing me up too. I find some gym cardio seems to help things along, but I'm careful about how much I push my heart rate.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Similar here. I didn't have the lung clog, but it was up in the sinuses. The heat is messing me up too. I find some gym cardio seems to help things along, but I'm careful about how much I push my heart rate.
not cheery news but more of a consolation and fyi, my heart rate would spike hard for a real or non-existent reason for about 9 months. Everything from picking up a dirtbike already gassed to sitting in an office chair...same/same