Quantcast

^Friday!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Apparently there is a winter hurricane outside today. Going to try to not get blown into the ditch and roll over.

Today is a straight black coffee day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Apparently there is a winter hurricane outside today. Going to try to not get blown into the ditch and roll over.

Today is a straight black coffee day.
Was Thursday gay black coffee day?

I am not sure how I feel about today's asymmetrical superfluous characters in the GMT thread.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was Thursday gay black coffee day?

I am not sure how I feel about today's asymmetrical superfluous characters in the GMT thread.
I am not sure what yesterday was, to be honest. It was more of a poop-flinging day than anything else.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Holy hell that drive in to work sucked! Just a few snow showers my ass! It was a complete white out more than a few times. Almost got into an accident with not one but two cars who both decided to pull out in front of me.
Ugh...

Well at least it's Friday and I have a 3 day weekend ahead and all this snow means nice skiing tomorrow :weee:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gay german coffee it would seem.
It was frothy.

Morning.
Holy hell that drive in to work sucked! Just a few snow showers my ass! It was a complete white out more than a few times. Almost got into an accident with not one but two cars who both decided to pull out in front of me.
Ugh...
Well at least it's Friday and I have a 3 day weekend ahead and all this snow means nice skiing tomorrow :weee:
Shitty. I'd poop in my pants...

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Had a productive few hours to myself last night. Managed to get an ARB compressor mounted in my truck as well as a CB whip. Then it was off to babysit the drunken SO. I'll save those brownie points for an opportune time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy crap, a lot of idiocy going on in that video, most people apparently drive their cars like go carts. The driver kept his cool tho.

Sometimes conditions can change faster than you can react to ( don't know if that is the case here). Driving through PA on I-81 on cold clear day I came over a hill to find a valley full of fog that had deposited a nice layer of ice over everything. It looked like the road from Kuwait circa 1991, cars and trucks spun and rolled everywhere. I managed to somehow slip-slide and zigzag my way through. I would have shit myself but I was clenched so tight I would have just extruded diamonds. Chocolate diamonds.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
After about three months of work hell, things are starting to settle down a little. I have been busier than ever before and had the stress to go along with it. I hate having to earn my salary.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yawn... g'morning t'monkey. 40 mile pub crawl by bike last night... woof. Thank goodness for working remotely, I got to sleep in a little since my "commute" was cut from 40 minutes to 40 seconds.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
excellent ski last night. The sketchy trails are filling in nicely... too bad half my buddies were out on fatbikes.

today, job application submitted, and sick kid picked up early from school. Was looking forward to a nice weekend, but something tells me there will be little sleep.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
this marks the end of my first week working full time.

what a complete joy it has been. i look forward to doing it for many years to come.
im a big kid now!