Quantcast

Friday's Car thread! 02-03 WRX BuyBack Program from SOA

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I got a similar notice a while ago about trading in my Outback when they were hyping up the new '05 Outbacks. Didn't jump on it then but it would be hard to resist if they extended the offer again.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Acadian said:
ya....it's like teasing an alcoholic with a bottle of bourbon!!
I wouldn't consider it a tease until the come out with the only thing that could get me to give up my current WRX wagon, an STI wagon :drool:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
DamienC said:
I got a similar notice a while ago about trading in my Outback when they were hyping up the new '05 Outbacks. Didn't jump on it then but it would be hard to resist if they extended the offer again.
Damn, where's MY Outback letter? I'd gladly trade in my '04. 27,000 miles in less than a year.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Westy said:
I wouldn't consider it a tease until the come out with the only thing that could get me to give up my current WRX wagon, an STI wagon :drool:
hahaha...I was thinking the same thing! That or some Suby Mini-Van like those Euro Mercedes vans they have...that AWD and Turbo. That would be sick AND convenient!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn True said:
The new Legacy GT with the WRX drivetrain in it would be awfully nice.

I'm holding out for next year when the put the STI drivetrain in the Legacy Wagons.

The regular WRX drivetrain probably does not have enough torque for a larger vehicle. The turbo Forester drivetrain on the other hand...