Quantcast

~~~Friday's GMT~~~

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
It's a Friday miracle! No piss or **** in the house upon waking up. House barely smells this morning. I almost feel like they should get treats, almost. Work then my brother is coming to pick me up and give me a ride to my house and I am going out tonight to see an acquaintance before he moves to LA. I plan on having a good night. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What ya say there, Ace! Busy weekend on tap...lots of running around to do. Need to shop for my two week "vacation" that's coming up and our Super Bowl party supplies. See you Sunday, Quo Fan!

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Three day weekend! Crazy weather, 27" of snow -10* last Thursday, 60* and rain Tuesday that melted said 27" of snow and back to snow this morning with a solid 10"-12" last night. I will be skiing all weekend.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Oh yeah another 12"+ expected today!

Gonna find a real shiz hole hillbilly bar to have dinner t tonight

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
After interviewing people all day yesterday and a late night rehearsal I have a blissfully light schedule today. Haven't even got out of bed yet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Falling asleep reading 'The Stand' and having a crying baby wake you up in the middle of the night is not a good combo. All kinds of f*ed up dreams.

Worked out pretty hard so I'm a bit sore this morning. Otherwise, nothing out of the normal.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We got dumped on with snow overnight so that made for a very long/slow commute to work. Looking forward to the Superbowl party on Sunday. Don't really care who wins... just looking forward to all the good food and beers.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
Fatbike is packed. I am heading up to da U.P. der hay after work to do some drinking with friends and maybe even a bike ride, I sure hope 2400 lumens is enough at 8mph on the snow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So this totally hot chick checked out my profile. Look at the pic, wow. Read through the profile, wow! Look at the location, :( I sent her a message just because I was intrigued even though she is 700ish miles south. She said my pic showed up at random on the phone app and I was hot, so she clicked.

6' soccer player who travels for tournaments (and plays keeper, so hawt). Likes beer and bikes. WTF. Other chicks who hit me up? 5'2" with "athletic" builds. And by athletic, I think they mean dead lifter, not volleyball.

Oh well, she said she has family in Portland, so I told her if she was ever in the state for more than 24hrs, I would meet her wherever.

Soooo hawt, want to touch the hiney...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning Monkeys.

So this totally hot chick checked out my profile. Look at the pic, wow. Read through the profile, wow! Look at the location, :( I sent her a message just because I was intrigued even though she is 700ish miles south. She said my pic showed up at random on the phone app and I was hot, so she clicked.

6' soccer player who travels for tournaments (and plays keeper, so hawt). Likes beer and bikes. WTF. Other chicks who hit me up? 5'2" with "athletic" builds. And by athletic, I think they mean dead lifter, not volleyball.

Oh well, she said she has family in Portland, so I told her if she was ever in the state for more than 24hrs, I would meet her wherever.

Does she know you wrecked the vette yet?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Cluster**** 80000V so I hope I'm not a scapegoat after all of this but I say my chances of surviving unscathed are good since I have an opinion of a very good worker and 95% of campaigns will start in time. I hope the boss won't get an idea that you can do a month of work in 1 day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
all of my relatives on my dads side of the family still live in philly within 10-15 miles of each other.

and while they are cool and funny as sh!t i am so fvcking glad i did not grow up in philly....if there is a god i should probably be thanking him.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

Sounds like she's looking for booty calls for road games and visits to the family. I'd say game on.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Not sure why I am always caught off guard with problems when doing home upgrades. New fridge, washer, and dryer showed up yesterday. Washer and dryer installed. Awesome. But now the faucet where the water is fed from started leaking pretty bad. Hopefully get that replaced this weekend.

The fridge gets moved into the kitchen and we quickly find that the opening for the fridge is too small by 1/4 of an inch only at the bottom because the freaking wall isn't straight. So I have to ghetto modify the trim to allow the fridge to fit into the cutout. Since I am no construction bro, this took me a while to do. But it got the job done and really isn't noticeable unless you are looking for it.

So now we have to add some trim around the opening to make things look cleaner. Hopefully find a shop in town that will have the old style faucet I need to replace in the garage and figure out how to replace that too. Not a plumber. I am sure this will be fun.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I got paid bitches! It's been forever since I got a check that had more than 75hrs on it since all the days off from holidays. Today was the first full check of 96.5hrs. I feel like I hit the ****ing lotto. I'm buying drugs and bike ****! And paying all my bills. This feels awesome. I can breathe now. Lately it feels like I haven't had the space in my budget to even eat. So pumped. This weekend is gonna be so rad. Duathlon on Sunday I desperately want to make it to. Not sure if I will be able to though because of the logistics. Either way, good times ahead.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So what kind of drugs are you picking up tonight??
Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
sweet! might as well huff some refrigerant while we're at it right?!

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
There is nothing in this world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A friend of mine has access to a lot of freshly dead bodies, a good hook-up for pineal gland.