Quantcast

@@Fridaze@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Last day of work vaca :(, but being a payday helps soften some of the blow.

Will most likely help the FIL again today building his shed. This weekend may appear to be host to multiple bike rides, so that's cool.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not been feeling great all week. Two days of drinking and not enough sleep last week is not good for this old man. Missing riding my bike.

On a positive not I have two guys working on the garage to make it usable byond storing shit. I am putting in one of the original round windows from the house which looks so much better than the crappy square window that was in before. Also reestablishing the rear door so I don't have to go out on the street and through the main door to get in. First job when it's done is to better organize all the garden tools. Basement workshop and now a garage I am totally living the middle aged man dream.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Every morning when I go down into the basement for work, I play the "Find the puddle of liquid cat vomit" game, and every day I strike gold. Wife has been away for two days and that is always long enough to remind me that I would not have two cats and a dog if I was single. I'd probably have one of the three.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in other news, i was up until 1:30 working last night so i would only have a handful of work tasks this morning, and can then promptly fuck off at lunch time.

Every morning when I go down into the basement for work, I play the "Find the puddle of liquid cat vomit" game, and every day I strike gold. Wife has been away for two days and that is always long enough to remind that I would not have two cats and a dog if I was single. I'd probably have one of the three.
I would be more inclined to cat than dog, 'cause they're pretty self sufficient given food and drink and a cat door if one travels for a while.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
The CA fires are wreaking havoc on Carson Valley and Tahoe's air quality. Mountains are opaque/can't see them clearly (don't mind if it's raining/snowing, however, smoke??).

On the lighter side, new mediation has my BP down to 138/88!! Haven't seen those numbers in years!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh and for those familiar with the Bay area in the northbay pretty much everything from 101 in Sonoma to Travis Airforce base is on fire. East Bay. From just south east of Livermore west of 5 east of 101 and down to Gilroy is burning. Santa Cruz mts is burning from pescadero on the coast up to the summit then south to santa Cruz. We are fucked

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
Every morning when I go down into the basement for work, I play the "Find the puddle of liquid cat vomit" game, and every day I strike gold. Wife has been away for two days and that is always long enough to remind me that I would not have two cats and a dog if I was single. I'd probably have one of the three.
Are you feeding them good food?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the design review meeting i woke up for got rescheduled 1 minute before it was supposed to start. i have about another half hour of work to do then i'm done

Oh and for those familiar with the Bay area in the northbay pretty much everything from 101 in Sonoma to Travis Airforce base is on fire. East Bay. From just south east of Livermore west of 5 east of 101 and down to Gilroy is burning. Santa Cruz mts is burning from pescadero on the coast up to the summit then south to santa Cruz. We are fucked
The Santa Cruz fire seems to be essentially stalled - hasn't moved south much in the last 24 hours...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not a great night with the lady friend last night. Without notice her work switched her schedule from 8am-7pm to 10am-8pm and then there are talks of them all being moved from salary back to hourly. The doctor at this clinic sounds like an absolute fruitloop, which I've expressed to her. All these things result in her coming home late at night, in a horrible mood. Joy. :twitch:

Anyways, its friday. I shall get le beers tonight and do something. Maybe light a fire? IDK.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Last day of competition for Ruth. Freestyle at 1410 then we chill. Will spend Saturday loading shit back into the trailer. Hit the road for home at 4am Sunday. Should reach home Tuesday night if shit is not on fire
If you and Ruth can get away tomorrow morning without the horse, there's an amazing breakfast place down North Avenue called Mother's.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sounds like you haven't been raking the forest floor enough.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Although I enjoy not working today is a day where I must work. Harumph