Quantcast

@@Fridaze@@

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Maiden voyage on the new new bike was a tremendous success. 10/10 would ride again.

Shock I ordered for it was delivered today, a day early. Gonna have to finish this post ride burger fast so I can go try it. 10/10 would eat again

Overall 20/20 would not work again today.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Forgot to mention - fishing excursion yesterday evening was great success. Took the kid up Waterton and spent about 1-1/2 hours getting irritated because there were *no* insects to speak of and NO fish rising at all.

Then dusk arrived and the bugs started hatching and the fish started going kinda ape-shit. Kid caught a couple nice rainbows and I managed to pull in a couple as well, along with a *very* nice (and lazy) brown. :thumb:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Outside of house is being painted. Discovered it is the same color as the house across the street after it was half painted. Lol. Guess Wifey and Wifey's neighbor bestie have similar styles.

Had to reset my phone for work for something totally unrelated and 80 voicemails popped into in mailbox. They haven't been showing up, which explains why I got two emails yesterday saying my mailbox was full. Some of these are over 3 months old, so it's making for fun callbacks.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I rode bikes every day this week. Some days twice. Lots of rides with my boys, three rides with buddies. Today I did a bigger lap with my son than with my buddy. This bodes well for the future. I really like riding with my boys. The oldest much preferred riding DH, and wants to ride the lifts... : Yes:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ruth rode her final ride of the Championships today and got her best score of the competition. She and Wyleigh came in 9th overall United States Equestrian Federation Intermediare 1 National Championships. Not bad for a 60 year old Accountant amateur riding against the top professional riders in the country
2020_0821_14310200.jpg
2020_0821_14021200.jpg