Quantcast

((*)) Friderp a derp, derp ((*))

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
effing cold this morning. no rain. Ruth is heading off to an Equine Symposium. She will be one of the featured riders on her Young horse in the morning on Saturday and in the afternoon The pro that rides the Grand Prix demo will be on Wyleigh the horse that Ruth trained to that level then sold it to her. Kind of cool.

I'm going fishing

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Only got 3" of snow overnight, so it would appear shoveling is on my to-do list for the day.

I should really go get my truck inspected one of these days.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Gonna go find some leftovers at the ski hill this morning, then work. Probably chill night this evening, gonna try and get the Bong Shed interior painted this weekend. Also going “out on the town” to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Teh Spousal Unit’s™ 21st birthday on Saturday evening.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Gonna go find some leftovers at the ski hill this morning, then work. Probably chill night this evening, gonna try and get the Bong Shed interior painted this weekend. Also going “out on the town” to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Teh Spousal Unit’s™ 21st birthday on Saturday evening.
Next year it will be able to drink legally!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
All day presentations here. Yawning already.
Rear brake arrived for the stupid Tt bike. Turns out I need an inline disconnect and barrel adjuster because “up yours, customer!”

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Not a single meeting scheduled today, whats going on? Did I get fired?

Might have to leave work early, as it appears a piece of dust or something has lodged itself in my nose and is making it run uncontrollably. blargh.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Had the neighbor text me that there was a cat that looked like ours hit in the road at 5:30 this am.
Thankfully it was just a roaming Tom cat that looks a hell of a lot like ours. Kiddo got a lesson on why we stay way from the road. Again thankful our house is 400+ feet off the road. Folks haul ass down our road. Will burry this cat after work.

It’s snow/sleet/raining. Good thing I don’t have 4 clients to go to. . . Fml

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Had the neighbor text me that there was a cat that looked like ours hit in the road at 5:30 this am.
Thankfully it was just a roaming Tom cat that looks a hell of a lot like ours. Kiddo got a lesson on why we stay way from the road. Again thankful our house is 400+ feel off the road. Folks haul ass down our road. Will burry this cat after work.

It’s snow/sleet/raining. Good thing I don’t have 4 clients to go to. . . Fml
rip kitty

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got a message on my phone at 5:00 AM from someone claiming to be a Sergeant at the Sheriff's department. Message said he had 'concerns' and I should call back. Guessing the police don't make non-urgent calls at 5:00 AM and don't just leave first names. Pretty sure this is a scam, will not be returning the call. Also, don't talk to pigs.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Lots of meetings today. We switch to having all our meetings on 3 days of a 3 week sprint, so it's not awful. Getting lunch of some sort today, so that might be good. I'm outta here by 12:30 regardless.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Been trying to push our new rep into getting his CFP asap and moving forward with career at top speed. Finally registered when I told him how much guy who just quit was making. He just texted me that he's signing up for the courses now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fuckin' wireless router decided to go haywire late yesterday afternoon... won't maintain a connection on *any* wifi-connected device. Wired connections are fine.

Occasionally it will act *almost* normal for 10-15 minutes, but then it goes back to acting all wonky. I guess I should get out into the wide world and source a new router. :disgust:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Fuckin' wireless router decided to go haywire late yesterday afternoon... won't maintain a connection on *any* wifi-connected device. Wired connections are fine.

Occasionally it will act *almost* normal for 10-15 minutes, but then it goes back to acting all wonky. I guess I should get out into the wide world and source a new router. :disgust:
did you try turning it off, then turning it back on again?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Reminds me that I have been wanting to build one of these. For fashion reasons only of course.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Got a message on my phone at 5:00 from someone claiming to be a Sergeant at the Sheriff's department. Message said he had 'concerns' and I should call back. Guessing the police don't make non-urgent calls at 5:00 and don't just leave first names. Pretty sure this is a scam, will not be returning the call. Also, don't talk to pigs.
Call him back and tell him you are so and so from the FBI, and would he please meet you down at the field office.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Aisle 9 at the DTC Microcenter

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Call him back and tell him you are so and so from the FBI, and would he please meet you down at the field office.
On the off chance he actually is a cop, I don't think committing the felony of impersonating a federal officer is a very good idea. But that is just me.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river